Sign in to follow this  

AUTOSPORT - CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK FOR LOORE and CM

Couldn't find a suitable thread so thought I'd start one.

The game is fantastic so no real complaints, only things I hope we can get in a patch.

Text Chat, Time Trial etc. is already in the pipeline so the thread isn't about what we already know.

What I would like to see fixed is being able to join a session series once it has started, like we could in Grid 1.
I have just had an invite from a friend, got there just as it started, saw that I'd have to wait for all 5 races to complete so left the lobby, had it been Grid 1 I would have been able to join from race 2.

EDIT: My bad, it's now working . . .

~O)

If we're going to turn this into a thing, here's a few problems I'm having with the game that I think need fixing:
  • More diversity in tracks with the online playlists (and include Red Bull Ring!)
  • Better RaceNet functionality, instead of having to send potential recruits to the website, just send them an invite to your club in-game.
  • Ability to see what category is used for the circuits in the circuit voting screen.
  • Bug? Or huge amount of durability on cars you have owned needs reducing, I'm losing money just trying to keep my Formula B car in a decent spec because it loses 15% per race at the moment.
That's everything off the top of my head right now, if there's anything else I'll add it later haha :D

EDIT - Nevermind, I'm putting this in the sticky. You should too @CaptainJack !

Damn, I didn't see it at the top of the page, lol . . .oh well, it's very sunny in Barcelona . .

Got a bin, Loore ? . . .thnx
~O)

i have no constructive feedback i want FORCE FEEDBACK. 

Just that. everything else i think about latter. 

Plz put force feedback in game!!! 

I find some of the text a bit difficult to read, i'm only on a small TV (about 19 inches I think). Especially the endurance text on the orange back ground.

But in general, I'm very pleased with it is far, and I've only scratched the surface of the single player and a little online.

Text Chat, (...). is already in the pipeline so the thread isn't about what we already know.
Best news ever but where has this been confirmed?
I guess I missed it somehow.....

muckymu said:
Text Chat, (...). is already in the pipeline so the thread isn't about what we already know.
Not confirmed anywhere to my knowledge, other than one of @Loore’s many generic “we’re looking at everything” comments. Still can’t see it happening.

Now my game wants me to reach 60 overall level and pay 100000 for one extra garage space. I am at level 52 and own all type of Touring type of vehicles.

If there will be more space freely, I will buy some other type of cars and experience them also.

Now my game wants me to reach 60 overall level and pay 100000 for one extra garage space. I am at level 52 and own all type of Touring type of vehicles.

If there will be more space freely, I will buy some other type of cars and experience them also.
What at higher levels you have to pay even more for garage space??

muckymu said:
Not confirmed anywhere to my knowledge, other than one of @Loore’s many generic “we’re looking at everything” comments. Still can’t see it happening.
Ah . . you have used a different context, I meant it is already in Loore's lap, not that we are getting it . . . the idea being not to keep repeating what we have already said and had acknowledged.
~O)

What at higher levels you have to pay even more for garage space??

On a positive note they could use the AI in this game to teach local law enforcement agencies the proper techniques for overtaking by aggressive smashing and pit maneuvering, oh, and my favorite, ramming the tires so they pop in the final lap.

LOORE:
Cornwall now has Minority Status, same as Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, so can we please have the Flag of St Pirran made available . . .  
~O)

I would like to see the car setups, staying on the car, after you turn the game off. 

Also, if I tweak the setup on the sierra cossie, it changes the mini mig, and many other cars. 
The ability to save a setup, so we can quickly switch between setups for differnent tracks. 

Game corruption has happened 5 times to me.  Fortunately each time, I can go back to level 90.  

Kick votes sorted out. 

I think there should be an incentive to running longer races. I know not everybody likes to drive for 20-40 mins but I believe you should get some extra XP points for Multiplying the length of the race, as that requires longer periods of Focus, and many more chances to make errors than a simple 2-3 lap stint. 

I think there should be an incentive to running longer races. I know not everybody likes to drive for 20-40 mins but I believe you should get some extra XP points for Multiplying the length of the race, as that requires longer periods of Focus, and many more chances to make errors than a simple 2-3 lap stint. 
I agree  it is moer challenging doing long races and can sometimes feel a bit of a slog too so we should be given a bit moer reward for that.. I've turned the race length back down to normal as I was feeling shorter races bit more excitement as I was just racing round with just the 2 RW's tailing me most of the way once I'd got to the front in the longer ones.

Purple44 said:
So no official word yet that text chat will be in the coming patch for GAS?
I'm still waiting myself.......

I dont understand the point of making us pay 50,000 for more garage space.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/2581/garage-slots

I agree  it is moer challenging doing long races and can sometimes feel a bit of a slog too so we should be given a bit moer reward for that.. I've turned the race length back down to normal as I was feeling shorter races bit more excitement as I was just racing round with just the 2 RW's tailing me most of the way once I'd got to the front in the longer ones.
For me I'm used to running 100% NASCAR and 100% F1 races so the longer races fun to me. And in the end I'll know the tracks and cars very well. Till then I won't be going online that much. But I'm having a great time with the game. Just wish we were rewarded a bit more for all the Seat Time we are putting in. 

For me I'm used to running 100% NASCAR and 100% F1 races so the longer races fun to me. And in the end I'll know the tracks and cars very well. Till then I won't be going online that much. But I'm having a great time with the game. Just wish we were rewarded a bit more for all the Seat Time we are putting in. 
I do the odd 100% on CM's F1 games but  I stick to 20-25% for career mode as that's usually long enough for me but then I'm moer of a casual player anyway as I like playing other types of games to not just racers as I play shooters RPG's other sports games. I even play the odd quiz game like Buzz. So I spread my time all over the place.

He doesnt even answer this shit.  He doesnt answer half the shit that is posted to be honest.  Add the f'n time trial like your company promised...............sooner than f'n later.  I want em now.  I payed for them to be in the damned game.  Put em in.

He doesnt even answer this shit.  He doesnt answer half the shit that is posted to be honest.  Add the f'n time trial like your company promised...............sooner than f'n later.  I want em now.  I payed for them to be in the damned game.  Put em in.
He does but only if there is a need to  and they will once they get it working

First of all, I really love this game. Good job Codemasters!
  1. In my opinion, the garage should provide the oportunity to run cars and test setup without getting into some multiplayer race.
  2. I think the game need a more flexible livery editor, like the one in NFS prostreet for example. 
  3. Racenet club is a really good idea, but there is a lack of social interaction (chat, event scheduling and maybe a lot more). 

Thank you CM for this game, I hope my feedback is understandable and constructive.