Sign in to follow this  

Michaels League - Xbox One/PS4/PC

Nice one! Not sure when I'll next be back to make an embarrassment of myself in my own league. Next week is 70's and group b, any suggestions for the week after?

What about double WRC?  '00 & '10 ?  Or a bit of GrpB RWD

Just joined your league! I had a look last week and noticed it now has twice as many members now! Keep up the good work @RallyDriven :smile: I'll be bashing out a few stages tonight to get the ball rolling for myself and catch up!

Awesome, thanks for joining! I'll be home later for a couple of days so I'll try and post some times, but don't expect to see me at the top!

Nor I lol I was broadcasting last night and got a dude accusing me of "horrible driving" lmao :neutral:

Nearly at 1000 members! This week is 2000's vs 2010's and Group B rwd!

Next week sees 60's in Greece and R4 in Sweden!

Nearly at 1000 members! This week is 2000's vs 2010's and Group B rwd!

Next week sees 60's in Greece and R4 in Sweden!
Looking forward to the 60's class.....bit more sedate

Was in 5th after stage 1, dropped to 6th after a spin in stage 2 and dropped to 30th after a puncture in stage 3. The threw it off the road trying to gain some time back in stage 4 and that was that :(

Yeah, I had a practice last night with the Polo and was doing ok but couldn't do the actual League events as I was getting bombarded with support calls haha
I could drive and talk at the same time but then that would be illegal.....

And 30th out of, what, near 1000 entrants? I'd be lucky to get into the top 100!

@RallyDriven 
Gonna have to wait a week or two before I cam get used to the wheel before I post any decent times lol

Lost a wheel on my Mk2, retired.  I can never hold my attention in Finland in the 70's cars....

KevM said:
Lost a wheel on my Mk2, retired.  I can never hold my attention in Finland in the 70's cars....
Unlucky!

how would you feel if a world tour next week? A stage or two in each country? Or I can continue in the current format?

Bit of variety, yeah! I might not get at it, but il try my best

Michael hasn't posted in a fair while unfortunately.  I haven't been on to see if it's still running or not. :(

In fact, with our new arrival keeping us occupied, Iv sold my Logitech tonight to make way for a classic E55 AMG which should be arriving on Friday.  It'll tick a few boxes, Iv wanted a V8 for a while & plenty of fun & space for the 4 of us to cruise about in at the weekends! 

I'll be back for the new game though!  :)

Bad luck. I've been trying to find some active leagues with not much luck.

Congrats on the E55, excellent choice.
you haven't been trying hard enough :P , check out my league, rally sim league, Ciao!

Right, I'll get it up and running after work, or if I have time I'll do it on my lunch break. Didn't have time yesterday in the end to get it done

I will be away through all of September and some of October, so if anyone is interested in becoming a moderator and running the league for a little while, let me know, otherwise the league will be back mid October 

is the league dead now?                                                                                      

I haven't been plying a whole lot of dirt recently, I've been tempted to start it up again, maybe I'll put a special Christmas league up?

edit: would do it now, but it appears I can't get on dirtgame.com on my phone, don't know if it's me or the website is down?