Sign in to follow this  

Michaels League - Xbox One/PS4/PC

Ok league is active again, fwd 60's in Wales  until midday thurs then 70s in Greece!
That'll be painful but I'll give it a bash.  I might go soft-lock & dash-cam for a laugh! :)

Got my stuff set up temporarily on the dining room late on last night and did Wales.  I was really starting to get the swing of the Lancia toward to end, but no catching GreyVarge .  Should have won Sweet Lamb, but crashed into the gate after the very last water-splash before the flying finish and had to reverse....  Won the last stage though!  

PS. The Lancia sounds epic! :)

I finished one stage within 9 seconds of the stage leader which I was pretty happy with, but other than that it was quite awful!

I finished one stage within 9 seconds of the stage leader which I was pretty happy with, but other than that it was quite awful!
Were you in the Mini?  Its no match for the Lancia

Rushed through there about 30 mins ago. Picked the trusty Mk2!!  
Had a couple of offs (as I do in Greece), got beached on the 2nd last. Happy with 2nd :)

So, just had my best ever finish of 3rd in the r4 cars in Finland, and less than a seasons away from 2nd place! Still 2 hours to go, but I'm pretty happy with that, although I still made a fair few mistakes! Next week will probably be f2 in Germany followed by 80's in Wales. 

(Edit: forgot to change the class for the second event, can't be bothered to do it all again, so it will have to be r4 again, which to be honest probably suits me better anyway! Haha)

Just seen your post, tried to rush through stages but Xbox live has signed me out!!!

Did Wales.  Haven't played in a while.  Had a major accident on every stage bar the 1st and Sweet Lamb.  Destroyed my Impreza - Horrific....

So, League is back up for dirt 4 for those still playing, and now on PS4 and PC too. Forgot to put in service areas for this week, so good luck!