Jump to content Jump to content

Savegame damaged..

Blur93

hey guys,

i want to use my savegame (32 races) but it says damaged..

i copied it in the folder, deactivated cloud too but doesnt work :( my savegame gets displayed ingame but i cant use it :(

Help me please...german help would be better but english would help too lol!

there was a thread, i tried everything with the cloud and stuff...dont work 

Blur93 said:
hey guys,

i want to use my savegame (32 races) but it says damaged..

i copied it in the folder, deactivated cloud too but doesnt work :( my savegame gets displayed ingame but i cant use it :(

Help me please...german help would be better but english would help too lol!

there was a thread, i tried everything with the cloud and stuff...dont work 
You must start the game again to raise again the level in SP and MP. And if it happens another time you should start again, and again, and again or wait for a solution from CM tech support, but waaaaaaaaaa [-O< it, for the response, not for the solution or fix.

Sorry but this is what happens. I know how you fell about this but things are like CM style, nothing new about this big failure, and don´t keep any hope on saving your game daily because doesn´t work too, when the system tells you that is corrupted every flie saved previously is corrupted. Nothing more, nothing less.

Salute.

Kay thank you!

I also cleared the CLOUD Yesterday (yea it works) so grid uses now 0bytes, but my savegame dont get displayed in the game...maybe turn on the cloud again and let him upload the old savegame? hmmm