DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Achievement glitch

Hi everyone 

Loving this new dirt game codemasters really did themselves proud with this.

I have a problem with the absolutely brilliant achievement it says 100% unlocked but it's still not popped into the unlocked tab....anyone else had this issue?

Tried uninstalling game and gamer profile etc. But still didn't pop up....I am part of the xbox preview programme so not sure if that's linked with it.

Thanks 
Chris 

C.M have a history of Trophies not popping so I wouldn't be surprised, although don't expect much help from C.M... usually it's one or more of the community that figure out a work around for C.M's failures in this aspect of their games... 

Yeah I remember we had issues with one glitch on previous f1 game. Not sure if this is codemasters issue though as it popped for my friend but likewise he has another achievement that didn't pop but it did for me

Yea , I did an F1 co-op championship with a bud, my trophy popped but his didn't and he was pissed... it took a long time to do it twice and it still never popped for him...

I know exactly which F1 achievement it was, I had to do some research for that.
Would you guys be able to say what achievements have not unlocked for you please?  I can see that a substantial amount of players unlocked the Absolutely Brilliant achievement already, the F1 Super Hero achievement had a VERY low unlock number for months.

I know the advice is that sometimes the achievements system can take a long time to update.

Yeah f1 super hero took a while to get fixed .

Absolutely brilliant isn't popping for me just now