Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When setting up a league with Event Restart ticked, we cant restart a event, so....

When setting up a league with Event Restart ticked, we cant restart a event, so what does this option actually do, restart stage works thou.

Restarts ticked -> you can press pause the game and click restart stage. Probably you also can retire from event and redo it.

Daytrader said:
When setting up a league with Event Restart ticked, we cant restart a event, so what does this option actually do, restart stage works thou.

Event Restart means that when you exit from race and go back to Leagues screen you can choose to reset progress on that League.

Nope, this is why i posted, you cant do either of your suggestions, thats what i thought it was, but once you leave event you cant try event again , you get just one try, so why is the restart event even a option ? this is why i asked. soon as you leave and try to race event again, its says you already entered/completed.

Daytrader said:
Nope, this is why i posted, you cant do either of your suggestions, thats what i thought it was, but once you leave event you cant try event again , you get just one try, so why is the restart event even a option ? this is why i asked. soon as you leave and try to race event again, its says you already entered/completed.

On PC there is button (shows it at the bottom of the screen) to reset League Events that have this option.

Im on xbox one, and when you leave the league and back at game menu, you does not let you enter league event more than once.

Daytrader said:
Im on xbox one, and when you leave the league and back at game menu, you does not let you enter league event more than once.

Yeah the button is on that screen, before you even enter. Or the screen where you see details like current leaderboard.

Nope it deffo says Event Already Completed on the Leagues menu screen, click on current standings and there is no option for event restart, maybe option not even meant to be there ? otherwise you could enter event as many times as you like, so brings me back to the point, why is there a event restart option anyway, if you cant use it.

Daytrader said:
Nope it deffo says Event Already Completed on the Leagues menu screen, click on current standings and there is no option for event restart, maybe option not even meant to be there ? otherwise you could enter event as many times as you like, so brings me back to the point, why is there a event restart option anyway, if you cant use it.

It's definitely been there before on PC so this must be bug.

So on PC you can leave the event and enter as many times as you like at the leagues screen, as long as restart event is ticked when event is added to the league  ?

Daytrader said:
So on PC you can leave the event and enter as many times as you like at the leagues screen, as long as restart event is ticked when event is added to the league  ?

Haven't been in a league that allows it for few months, but back then yes.

Ah ok, maybe codemasters will read this, shame they aint got a separate xbox one section for this game.

Daytrader said:
Ah ok, maybe codemasters will read this, shame they aint got a separate xbox one section for this game.
Pop it in the tech help section of the forum, so the devs can see all the issues in one place :] 

It's normally theLeague Status button followed by the left gearshift button/paddle to reset

I can restart while still in the event, but not once i come out of event, just says already completed event, I'm not on about in the edit league screen, i just want anyone in my league to have as many attempts at putting a time in over the 3 days i have set, maybe your all thinking of something different ? 

Daytrader said:
I can restart while still in the event, but not once i come out of event, just says already completed event, I'm not on about in the edit league screen, i just want anyone in my league to have as many attempts at putting a time in over the 3 days i have set, maybe your all thinking of something different ? 

The one @KevM describes is Event Restart for sure.

The one that gives stage restarts while inside event is Stage Retry.