Jump to content Jump to content

Racenet Challenge Leaderboard - 360

So I am hopeful this is something that will be fixed very soon, but the leaderboards are currently broken on the 360.  I just did the Lancia Challenge for this week and was slotted 21st after my first attempt.  Saw what I needed and went out and did a 2nd run that would have put me first by a good 250 ft, only to be slotted 21st again.  Anyone else having this issue?  I don't get too worked up with being at the top of leaderboards, but I'd like an idea of where I am if you are going to show me leaderboards.
I had the same issue. It is pretty annoying as you can't tell your actual global position. This week I got to the actual 4th on the leaderboard in the party mode Lancia race and it shows me as 4th. If you get on racenet from your computer it shows your actual position. Hopefully they fix it! Looking at what % you are can help give you a general idea. 
I had the same issue. It is pretty annoying as you can't tell your actual global position. This week I got to the actual 4th on the leaderboard in the party mode Lancia race and it shows me as 4th. If you get on racenet from your computer it shows your actual position. Hopefully they fix it! Looking at what % you are can help give you a general idea. 
How in the world do you play that party mode?  Just race or are you supposed to eliminate others by ramming?
Since it is party mode the AI will ram you, but I developed a decent strategy for getting platinum since the goal is to run the most distance. You cant be messing around ramming other cars, you gotta get through the pack ASAP.

Hang back for turn 1 at the start, then try and get a good run through the first corner to where you are coming right up on the pack by corner exit. Move to the inside and you should be albe to pass about half the pack or more before the next corner. Stay tight inside for turn 2 and bounce off a car ro 2 if you have to to make the corner. After you cleared turn 2 you should be up to 4th or better. Pick off the remaining cars but make sure you pass them in a corner or give a lot of room because they will move over on you. I can usually get right up to 2nd by the last corner of the first lap then move inside and the 1st place car will move over to block. Last second go outside and you should be able to pass cleanly and get a run out of turn 1 in first place. Then just focus on clean laps!