Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dirt 3 t150

hi
I bought the t150 last week and it not work for me with dirt3.
the problem is that the game doesn't recognize my wheel, I open the setting ->control and it wasn't there, only the keyboard.
I don't understand why, I saw some people on youtube play with t150 and dirt 3 and it works...
when I plug my old old wheel - universal challenge that most of the game not support him, it work fine with dirt 3 :/
why the worse wheel work but my new wheel that is better than the universal challenge not work :( ?

I have the last drivers from thrusmaster
please help me, I bought this wheel to enjoy from dirt and not to lose my fun from the game :(

and sorry for my bad English

thx a lot
matan

You need to update the driver/firmware also make sure the little switch is in the ps3 position , Here's a link to the firmware.  http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=2&pid=390&cid=15 

markripp said:
You need to update the driver/firmware also make sure the little switch is in the ps3 position , Here's a link to the firmware.  http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=2&pid=390&cid=15 
yes my firmware is update
"all thrusmaster devices have been updated"
and in the properties in the control panel when I push in "check for update"
it say "you already have the latest version"
so it update to the last ver.
the switch is in the ps3 position

what more I can do?

When you get to the start menu press x on the wheel to start the game , Have you been starting the game with the wheel ?.

markripp said:
When you get to the start menu press x on the wheel to start the game , Have you been starting the game with the wheel ?.

no, I need to press enter in the keyboard... :/

markripp said:

i must to say that the wheel work, i check it with some games