Sign in to follow this  

Holy Moly! the costs of repairing are insane + this game is crazy

As the title says, I had to stop crashing because my economy almost got in a bankrupt (if that is possible)

ok but now i have an idea, I got crashed like sick by the others racers on the back (always happens) but then I had a revelation that could be great.

If the hit is from the middle of the car to the the back, it's the other(s) one fault and he/they have to pay for that, viceversa for the front part of the car 

I say this because I got tired of winning 500 pokedollars (or whatever the kind of money(Grid-o-peso maybe) because of the repairs

-------------------- plus ++----------------------------------------------------

it happened something weird today, i was racing with the the gt40 today and i made an excellent race super clean, etc but I had to pay almost 3k of those grid-o-pesos

(lol I like that name :D ) because of imaginary damages.

on the next race i got hitten by almost everybody on that server and i had to pay the same amount so then wtf? this is quite crazy

do the racenet challenges every week and you will get 200-400K, which helps to pay the insane repaircosts (reapercosts - lmao)

You can have a super clean race and still the cars at 85% condition when finishing the race. I had to spend €90.000 fixing my touring car this morning because i was in a lobby of wreckers who just wanted to smash people up instead of racing. Red Wheel, Engine and suspension. 

On average its like €10.000 a thing to fix unless you really have been smashed up or crashed hard. I hope the prices of the fixes or how often your car 'needs to be fixed' can be lowered abit. 

Other than that top work on a great game! 

They are looking into making changes regarding changes to the cost to repair we just gotta be patient .
This should have been beta/field tested. Stop accepting shitty quality in game design. I am so sick of it. 'Be patient/they fix this just wait' blah blah blah. They never really fixed any game in the last years and the whole online design is flawed. What they need to have is a SAFETY RATING ala iRacing. It's the ONLY way this would work. It should be about controlling the car NOT about crashing like mad. PLUS if people hit someone on the track the cost of repair should be billed to the offender. If they can't code this-don't implement it. That simple. Comprende?

@RealScottyB1 'Other than that top work on a great game! '

You CANNOT be serious! Is your acceptance of low standards so evolved?

MarkVenom said:

Opinions are like ar$eholes, everybody has one.  And I don't agree with yours, I think it's a great game too

@MarkVenom I respect your opinion but you should respect the opinion of others too, you put a downer on every thread you disagree with.

On topic: I have this same problem too, my Formula B car is now level 50 with all upgrades, even if I have a clean race the durability of the car goes from 100% to around 85% and costs me around 25,000 credits to repair it. Way too much if you ask me! Either reducing the cost or reducing the durability would be much better. I think the durability would be better to reduce at a much slower rate so then it would save people having to repair their car after almost every race.

@markvernon your game is getting tired man. How about u drop the attitude and move on , you've made your point you don't like the game . You sound like maybe your 15 at the oldest. Youth these days don't know what patience is . So just pack up and go hit the gran turismo or forza forums .

MarkVenom said:

Opinions are like ar$eholes, everybody has one.  And I don't agree with yours, I think it's a great game too
you don't agree with his ar$ehole?

You can have a super clean race and still the cars at 85% condition when finishing the race. I had to spend €90.000 fixing my touring car this morning because i was in a lobby of wreckers who just wanted to smash people up instead of racing. Red Wheel, Engine and suspension. 

On average its like €10.000 a thing to fix unless you really have been smashed up or crashed hard. I hope the prices of the fixes or how often your car 'needs to be fixed' can be lowered abit. 

Other than that top work on a great game! 

I don't think it matters what damage is done during races. I had a few clean races with no contact against 1 other player and it was soon down to 0%. It then cost 90,000 to fix.
This certainly needs changing as we now have to keep switching between a loan car and out own in order to maintain it. This means you never get a chance to buy another car with these sort of costs. 

Other than that I agree with most of you, it's a great game and a nice change from Grid 1 which I have still been playing up to the release of this.

But please, please get the repair costs sorted.

@markvernon your game is getting tired man. How about u drop the attitude and move on , you've made your point you don't like the game . You sound like maybe your 15 at the oldest. Youth these days don't know what patience is . So just pack up and go hit the gran turismo or forza forums .
You will not tell me what I can do or what I cannot do. Got it?

I won a street race in a McLaren F1 GT (loaner car), made virtually no contact with other drivers or the walls, but the damage costs were so high I ended up losing money. 

I dread to think how much of a loss was made to the other players who finished with missing body parts and punctured tyres. Or maybe they didn't have to pay more because I am somehow paying for their damage bills too? That's the only way to explain my mysterious fine.

MarkVenom said:
I will say anything I want Mr complainer. Calm yourself down little man. BTW don't threaten me with the got it OK.... Quit complaining !!!!

MarkVenom said:
hahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaa the idle threat of the anonymous internetter...  oooh scary!!!!

Come on guys, let's keep this on topic. Be the better person and just ignore petty arguments.

And back on topic. Are the devs gonna do something about this absolutely absurdal implementation of potentially good feature. I'm dreading to use my fully upgraded Golf to race :( b-(

[MarkVenom modus on] I dont like hmm lets see....ah oke The Sims, lets spam that forum[MarkVenom modus out]

That really depends on the car and their level. The Golf is always cheap, same goes for the Dallara. Expensive cars at repairing are those which cost more than 200k. CM needs to changed this ;)

I think the devs should add the option on the lobby "find races for my cars" and make more stable matches, I hate that the own match changes the car category after two races, that would be very useful :D

I think the devs should add the option on the lobby "find races for my cars" and make more stable matches, I hate that the own match changes the car category after two races, that would be very useful :D
That's what custom cups are for.

G2Wolf said:
That's what custom cups are for.
yeah but I cannot find matches there ._. The only way I can play is in online playlist, with the filters on any there only are two or three matches and always are the gt40 ones