Sign in to follow this  

Nut Sack Racing (NSR) Recruiting

Nut Sack Racing is recruiting at the moment. We are a new one car team at the moment but we are looking to expand. If you r looking for a new team to help shape your own then this is your team. I will be setting up a suggestions forum for the team once it starts to grow and I will take everyone's suggestions seriously this is not just my team its OUR team we all get a say. I was also thinking of setting up a general discussion forum for the team once it grows as well so we can all talk to each other. I am personally going to finish the single player before I start online. so join up and push for the win.

What no the only reason I haven't levelled it up yet is because I'm playing the single player y do u say that though

Here's the link to the club if anyone wants to join https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/513/nut-sack-racing

I am personally playing on PS3 but I welcome anyone to this team I would like this team to be represented on all platforms so come and join I would love to see this team grow

I am still playing the single player career but I'm almost finished it and will be playing online soon