Sign in to follow this  

Can you guys exchange ADC PRESTEZA-14 for Chevrolet Sonic Stock Car Brasil?

Well, actually CAT A Touring Cars are Stock Car Brasil's touring cars.

In Stock Car Brasil Peugeot 408 and Chevrolet Sonic face each others off in the season. What I'm asking is for Codies change ADC PRESTEZA logos, names and change the car's front bumper to correct Chevrolet Sonic ones.

And you guys had problems lincensing Chevrolet?

Umm I pretty sure they won't change the car for  1 person asking but maybe if you ask @loore he might bring it up to the developers and put it in a DLC pack.

sure they could not license it for some reason, anyway it is almost the same car, so it is finne. 

The same thing happened also with Grid 2 do you remember the GC10 Gomez Competition? It was a VW Scirocco i'm sure! So by the way why did u cutted out VOLVO s60 and VW Scirocco(both from the Belgian tc)????! Give us again these two cars for Grid Autosport please as a free dlc!

The Chevvy was actually on our hit list but we had trouble getting everything all sorted in time for the game's release (read: licensing). I won't go into too much detail about the licensing side of things but let's just say it gets very complicated :)

In the end we had to make a call, lose the two car competition or go with a fictional car, we opted for the fictional. 

I am glad you kept the Brazilian stock cars. They are a fun class to drive. I would much rather have a fictional car than none at all.

@Phil88TC The GC10 is a real car. It can use a Scirocco body or a 1M Coupé body.
http://www.gcautomobile.com/

Thank you Oscar97 for the explanation! So now can we have back in G.Autosport Volvo s60 and GC10 Gomez Competition? :-w