Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with Replays (Dirt Rally)

Hi everyone - I just got a game on PS4 and was wondering what happened with Replay system? The cameras are switching to an internal view so often that its missing all of the action and is very annoying. With such beautiful scenery, cars and graphics one can wonder who made a decision to approve this during development. 

I hope there is a patch soon to fix the cameras to a trackside view. 

You can change the view i believe its R1 and L1 in replay mode after the race? Also can pause with x and do slowmo with R2 and L2

We have complained about the cameras since the beginning of early access. Not sure If they are going to do something about it or not.

You can change the view i believe its R1 and L1 in replay mode after the race? Also can pause with x and do slowmo with R2 and L2
Yes it does change the view to the back and front of the car but what I mean is a default TV style cameras.

We have complained about the cameras since the beginning of early access. Not sure If they are going to do something about it or not.
 :( Unfortunately I wasn't part of the Early Access but was keeping an eye out for PS4 version and after seeing numerous videos on youtube I was expecting a regular treatment with Replay cameras just like Dirt 2 and 3. But good to know that I am not the only one to complain. :)

Ive seen a camera view that goes around all angles. From heli view to the side to the cockpit in replay mode its one of the angles to choose from.

Tebtebgri said:
 :( Unfortunately I wasn't part of the Early Access but was keeping an eye out for PS4 version and after seeing numerous videos on youtube I was expecting a regular treatment with Replay cameras just like Dirt 2 and 3. But good to know that I am not the only one to complain. :)
Oh but the replay cameras are like Dirt 2 and 3 They just replaced some of the cameraviews like the one thats backwards on the roof with interior cams. You can actually see that they had changes some by just watching a replay in wales and then wating one in sweden.

Tebtebgri said:
Oh but the replay cameras are like Dirt 2 and 3 They just replaced some of the cameraviews like the one thats backwards on the roof with interior cams. You can actually see that they had changes some by just watching a replay in wales and then wating one in sweden.
Yeah, but the replay cameras are still quite bad and what's with the graphical glitch in the replays now? 

When you race then finish it shows a button to hit replay hit the button leave it on the default camera dont hit any buttons be paitent it goes around various angles some heli view some groundview.

When you race then finish it shows a button to hit replay hit the button leave it on the default camera dont hit any buttons be paitent it goes around various angles some heli view some groundview.
Everybody already knows this.