Sign in to follow this  

black edition dlc

I bought the black edition but the game isn't recognising the download. It worked fine through the ps store downloading and installing but when I go to install it in the ingame menu it says no dlc to download. Why is this?

I do think that u are talking about the full game, but to make it clear:
Are you talking about:

- The "GRID Autosport - Limited Edition Black Edition"
Or
- The "GRID Autosport DLC Season Pass"

I do think this could be the problem:
"To download a game your PS3™ needs twice as much HDD space as the size of the game. For example a 14GB game can only be downloaded to a PS3™ with 28GB of free space on the hard disk drive. "

Did u follow the right steps?

How to download Sony Entertainment Network Store purchases to your PS3™

After you make a purchase on Sony Entertainment Network Store or PlayStation®Store, your content is added to your Download List on your PlayStation®3 system. Your download list is arranged in date order, with the newest first, so recent purchases will be at the top of the list.

You can download and install your purchase yourself on your PS3™. Alternatively, you can remotely download game content on Sony Entertainment Network Store so that it is ready to install and play when you next use your PS3™ provided these settings are enabled on the system:

• Automatic log in to your local user is switched on
  • Automatic log in to your PSN℠ account is switched on
  • Automatic update is switched on
  • Your PS3™ is in stand-by mode (red power indicator light is on)

Click here to find out how to set up automatic download.

To download game content remotely:

You can remotely start the download from the 'Your New Content' section of the Purchase Confirmation screen or the Sony Entertainment Network Store 'Download List'. You can also check the status of any content currently remotely downloading by selecting your Online ID at the top of the screen and going to ‘Download Queue’.

1. On the ‘Thank You’ page or your Download List, select ‘Download to your PS3’ next to the title you want to download.
  2. If you have set up automatic update, the content will begin downloading automatically. If automatic update is not switched on or set up correctly it will begin downloading when you next switch on the system.
  3. Once the content has downloaded go to Image (Games) to install and access your new game.
To start the download yourself:
  1. On the XMB™ Menu, go to > Image (PSN℠) > Image (Sign In) and sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
  2. Select Image (Account Management) and press the Image button.
  3. Select Image (Transaction Management) and press the Image  button.
  4. Select [Download List] and press the Image  button.
  5. Choose the content you want to download and press the Image button.
  6. The item will download to your PS3™ system.
  7. Go to Image (Games) for games and Image (Video) for movies and TV shows and enjoy your content.

Note:

• Rented video content is subject to restrictions on the length of time you may view the content and where you may transfer it. Please click here for full details.
  • To download a game your PS3™ needs twice as much HDD space as the size of the game. For example a 14GB game can only be downloaded to a PS3™ with 28GB of free space on the hard disk drive.

Hi !
My question is about "GRID Autosport - Limited Edition Black Edition" / Xbox 360
A friend of mine and myself, we both succeded to enter the code to unlock the Mercedes, but we both got a warning message which telled us that there was a problem with the downloading.
Well, trying again tells us that the code has almost been used and cannot be used again...  :-/
What can we do ?
Is there anybody else concerned ?
(We bought the games in game stores, no downloading, or other countries version / we're from France)

its just the black edition dlc code that isn't working. I have the game on disk. Im not a rookie ps owner. have bought numerous games through the ps store and game map packs without a problem. hoping its some sort of teething problem

Yep im having the same problem ive got the black edition on disk for the ps3 went to store to redeem m limited black edition DLC, it accepted my code then I went to view download history downloaded it from there then it installed it. When I started game I went to find it cant see it anywhere then went to playstation store ingame and it says no content available

must be a technical issue that is hopefully solved by a not to far way update. would be nice if codemasters had a reply tho