DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

2014 British Grand Prix

Nico will get away with it as usual. He gets away with anything.
https://twitter.com/SkySportsF1/status/485060337398722560

And Hamilton is off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula-one/28147502

Not this rubbish again, at least try to be your own man, kiddo*. Might as well wear a shirt with "I'm massively insecure" in bold Comic Sans.

*Apparently Lewis is older than me but I could never tell. Cheers Wikipedia.

Lol , that makes no sense at all.Ali sat on the ropes to wear Foreman out. So that would mean Lewis is letting Rosberg beat himto wear him down (yeah , I don't think so) or he doesn't know much about Ali. 

I miss the old Lewis Hamilton. The Hamilton who loved racing. Not the guy who wants to design his own caps or become a rapper and things like that. This is why I don't really like Hamilton anymore.

I was reading his book called my story a few weeks ago, he has changed so much for the worse.

My favorite quote was something along the lines of "I would never live in a huge house, have ridiculously expensive cars, or have a celebrity girlfriend as i'm very down to earth."

That was written in 2007  =))

If you have to say that you're down to earth, you probably aren't.

Also, shitting Christ.

I used to like Hamilton. Now he's always trying to "play a part". And by "part" I mean #swag #420 #gangsta #sweg #money #$$ #celeb #bae #peace #brother #blessed #legend #inspiration #caps #morecaps #LA #soul #blessedsomemore #sun #outside #dream #livinglyf #boss #idontcare #badass #tattoos #instagram  

And that's just his average Tweet.

Turning into more of a celebrity personality than a racing driver....
He's like this since he broke up with his dad. 

I see, just another thread for the anti-Hamilton circlejerkers to high-five each other in.

I hope he stays for 20 more seasons just to piss you all off.

People do change guys... Like I'm not the same person I was back in 2007, my life has changed dramatically since then and I've changed with it. You can't expect the same thing not to happen to Lewis.

Most of you are around 15-20 yrs old, lets give it 7 years and see if you don't change at all. You will though, and criticising Lewis when the same thing is gonna happen to you is just a little ridiculous. It's just he has a lot more money to do what he wants and is in the media spotlight.

If he wasn't a famous F1 driver and was a regular guy who posted on here, none of you would bat an eyelid, or criticise his posting.

I see, just another thread for the anti-Hamilton circlejerkers to high-five each other in.

Quit being bitter just because some of us don't like Hamilton. It's childish.

People do change guys... Like I'm not the same person I was back in 2007, my life has changed dramatically since then and I've changed with it. You can't expect the same thing not to happen to Lewis.

Most of you are around 15-20 yrs old, lets give it 7 years and see if you don't change at all. You will though, and criticising Lewis when the same thing is gonna happen to you is just a little ridiculous. It's just he has a lot more money to do what he wants and is in the media spotlight.

If he wasn't a famous F1 driver and was a regular guy who posted on here, none of you would bat an eyelid, or criticise his posting.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising Hamilton for changing (because, well, for the reasons stated above). If he wants to take back a statement he wrote in 2007 and have a celebrity girlfriend, sweet car or whatever he can go right ahead. It's none of my business what he does outside of F1 and I couldn't care less what he does outside of F1. The others can speak for themselves, but I'm just calling out the fact that he's massively insecure, whiny, bitter and self-absorbed. 

Mexicola said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising Hamilton for changing (because, well, for the reasons stated above). If he wants to take back a statement he wrote in 2007 and have a celebrity girlfriend, sweet car or whatever he can go right ahead. It's none of my business what he does outside of F1 and I couldn't care less what he does outside of F1. The others can speak for themselves, but I'm just calling out the fact that he's massively insecure, whiny, bitter and self-absorbed. 
Are you sure you haven't got him confused with Vettel? :p

Mexicola said:

Quit being bitter just because some of us don't like Hamilton. It's childish.
I have no problem with some of you just not liking Hamilton, I'm battle-hardened in this respect, used to that and way worse things.

What I find childish is how every piece of nothing is being blown out of proportion to have yet another go at his lifestyle, his hip-hop-affinity, his girlfriend or whatever it is that seems to keep some people up at night.
Did we ever talk about how JB said that coming to F1 wouldn't change his lifestyle a bit before breaking up with his then girlfriend and buy a Ferrari shortly after signing for Williams back in 2000? Did we ever talk about Alonso breaking up with his wife who at the same time was diagnosed with cancer in order to start a new relationship with some skinny ass russian model?

Self-absorbed, whiny, insecure and bitter- fits with at least half of the current grid. And yet it seems like for most of the other drivers these characteristics are generously overlooked.

You mean like every famous person? :P