Sign in to follow this  

2014 British Grand Prix

However that is.
You see this is the thing. You're fine with casting doubt upon Vettel's attitude and general personality. Yet when the "anti-Hamilton circle jerkers" start, you get grumpy and go in to defense mode. 

Driving matters aside, Vettel and Hamilton are really not so different in the way fans criticise them. They both get jumped on for anything. I wish you could see that. 

Well what a Qualifying session! I honestly thought it was over and that they wouldn't improve their final runs, but my god, sector 3 just dried up so quickly!

When I saw Hulkenberg go pole I went 'oh wow, yes Hulkenberg!' Then Vettel went on pole and I went 'Agh, no'. Then Rosberg went on pole and I went 'Oh great, pole for Rosberg...' So yeah, disappointing that Lewis didn't take it. 

I honestly do not know why Lewis didn't just go for it. I'm no expert, but in these damp conditions where the track is continually changing, why the heck would you not finish the lap?! Anything can happen, and it did, they got faster.

As a fan, I'm gonna say that I still think Lewis will win the race, he's got the best car, and I think he will be so pumped for the win which will give him an edge. 

Lol at Ferrari though :p

Well, just saying. It's most likely going to be bad. Like 90% sure it'll be bad.

How is the dude in charge of strategy at Ferrari still employed? I can think of so many races that they've lost positions at due to them being slow to respond. Same with Williams.

VetteIfan said:
However that is.
I wish you could see that. 

I do.

I wish all of us would stop bashing drivers for whatever reasons and simply appreciate their skills and the fact that they give us something to talk about and look forward to in our free-time, but that's not gonna happen. And therefore I'm taking part in the mud-throwing as best as I can.

fIsince08 said:
AMS97KRR said:
The shocked sounds when Hamilton was 6th were priceless. Lol.
Just like the cheers when Vettel retired last year, you mean?
And will again thi year you mean ? :p

Looks like Williams racing engineers vote for Conservative Party. 

Bit of an odd tweet, given their current driver Jenson's just two places behind Hamilton and off pole...

yugin96 said:
Bit of an odd tweet, given their current driver Jenson's just two places behind Hamilton and off pole...
I think after two years with JB being their #1, even McLaren have noticed he is not gonna lead them to another WDC.

yugin96 said:
To be fair, it's hardly been Jenson's fault.

The fact that they've build a crappy car - no. But the fact that their development so far has been close to zero, yes. At least partly JB's fault.

Kvyat's save yesterday...

http://zippy.gfycat.com/ViciousEarlyEthiopianwolf.webm

... and Button's reaction.

http://zippy.gfycat.com/SimplisticAbsoluteArizonaalligatorlizard.webm

"The tyres are rubbish" "I can't find the balance" "Argh this is rubbish" "We have no chance" - Jenson Button the past 3 years.