Sign in to follow this  

[FEATURE]DiRT Rally Cat n Mouse Trailblazer Gymkhana Outbreak

I like playing cat n mouse feature , why they removed many old school games from DR recent online play is ONLY rally? I'm not satisfied at all!!
In my mind and many fun players you will tired after playing rally again and again with no STORY! users need something that needs strategy!
DR is like PES or Fifa 2016 without team arrangement . who plays boring football?
I know many people playing 5-6 hours a day cat n mouse, that is a group game.
I'm interested also on rally and rally cross but I confirm after playing it for a long time it will be boring game!even online, only time adjustment and race against users,
I wish to see something new in additional but DR removed all! hope to see more DLC in future.

While I find Cat  mouse to not be realistic. It won't also work because of the stage design. The roads are way to tight for it to work. Now I will admit that it could work well on the rallycross tracks and maybe pikes peak, but I'm not really interested in seeing it.

Also Hillclimb=Trailblazer

And gymkahana should never step foot in this series again

Only rally? huh?
In my mind and many fun players you will tired after playing rally again and again with no STORY! users need something that needs strategy!
DR is like PES or Fifa 2016 without team arrangement . who plays boring football?
I'm interested also on rally and rally cross but I confirm after playing it for a long time it will be boring game!even online, only time adjustment and race against users,
I wish to see something new in additional but DR removed all! hope to see more DLC in future.

For the love of god, please no Gymkhana or cat & mouse nonsense, this is supposed to be a rally sim not a kiddie arcade game !

D1RTRALLY said:
Only rally? huh?
You buy a rally game and complain that it's about rallying?..

Codemasters explained not too long ago that Gymkhana isn't going to return because it was essentially a dead end and they haven't renewed the license with the rights holders.

The rest of the stuff shouldn't even be in this game either, it's kinda of why Dirt includes the "Rally" part in the name.

It seems that having the dirt moniker with this game has lured casual players to a rally sim. Gymkhan was a god awful feature and should be forgotten about. Id rather see them add rally to online play and some extra locations. Australia and africa top of my wishlist!

I miss the raids and stadium trucks from the earlier versions as they were so much more fun then just Rally but I definitely do not want to see the arcade game modes back.

The more features the better. All the complainers can just play the mode they want. Personally I like them all so I would love to see arcade online modes and Gymkhana. I will say though that Rally and Rallycross are my favorite modes. :)

This is not the continuation of the "Dirt" series(1,2 and 3). It is a different game all together. One made for people who love Rally and not silly games.

I miss raids and trailblazer, those could be included in dirt rally since they're not so far from what it currently is. No gymkhana. Since they're stepping away from arcade type driving the gymkhana driving you're expecting won't happen in dirt rally. You're better off getting something like forza horizon 2 if you want to do some donuts with an awd car

We need some Cat and Mouse.  We fill atleast 2 full rooms on a nightly basis for hours Please bring it back or add a Mod for us C"N"M  Players.