Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weekly/Monthly challenge question

Playing on Xbox One, was tearing my hair out the first few days, couldn't even get green sections, let alone win a stage or event, but with practice I've actually won some stages and events. Long way to go yet, I've only just been promoted to Clubman, loving it though. 

Anyway, my question is, I understand the daily challenges are one shot deals, you mess up and wreck the car, you get a DNF and that's your lot until the next day. Do the weekly/monthly challenges work the same way?

I've tried both and a different points I'veu messed up, gone off the side of a mountain, damaged my car beyond repair and got a DNF. So is that it? Am I really done until next week or next month? If I try clicking on the events in the menu, nothing happens, so is this the way it's supposed to work or am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?

Weeklys and monthlys used to be resetable, but the have gone away with that, so now all of them are a one shot deal. I would suggest in the beginning, while you're still learning the tracks, go slower. It's better to finish somewhere middle than to not finish at all. 

Was doing the monthly, pretty much the whole way in 2nd or 3rd, steam coming out the bonnet, just about managing to keep the radiator repaired, then made a small mistake and went down the side of the hill and that was that until next month :)

It says they drive at 95% of their full potential lol just watched it under basic principles-risk and reward. Know when to push and know when to be conservative makes a big difference in career and online, you can feel the power in the cars when you press fullthrottle. 

It says they drive at 95% of their full potential lol just watched it under basic principles-risk and reward. Know when to push and know when to be conservative makes a big difference in career and online, you can feel the power in the cars when you press fullthrottle. 
Yes, ability/potential, so why do you say 95% power? How is that even related?