Sign in to follow this  

Xbox corrupted save file

mms
Yup same on ps3. Nice CM another save corruption.
It's a game, get over it. Your crying like it's your livelihood that's got corrupted.  Toy, pram, cage. IN!
I was just saying it was happening on ps3 also, you always gotta throw your idiotic 2cents in tho don't Ya cumdumpster.

mms
It's a game, get over it. Your crying like it's your livelihood that's got corrupted.  Toy, pram, cage. IN!
I was just saying it was happening on ps3 also, you always gotta throw your idiotic 2cents in tho don't Ya cumdumpster.
Well im only really returning the favour,  At least I do it without the personal abuse.  

Was your cage uncomfortable today? 
Soooo MAD bro.  I had to help. 

mms
Well im only really returning the favour,  At least I do it without the personal abuse.  

Was your cage uncomfortable today? 
Soooo MAD bro.  I had to help. 

Who gives a flying fuck it's still abuse you idiot . maybe you need a cage you monkey . need a bananna also.

After reading about these corruption problems I have a memory stick that I save them too now regularly on the 360.

HypoToad said:
After reading about these corruption problems I have a memory stick that I save them too now regularly on the 360.
I would use the cloud too,  get some rotation going, that way you dont end up with all of the corrupt. 

Solved it:

I had gone into the game details by pressing X from the home page to buy and download the drag racing DLC pack
Then when I went to launch the game, there was an update which I applied.
Then when the game launched, the save file was corrupted

I went and deleted the Drag racing DLC pack
Launched the game and the save file worked fine.
re-downloaded the DLC and the save file continues to work.