Jump to content Jump to content

Ps4 Leaderboards?

FrankieDibble

Only 2 ways I know of.
1. After racing in a career championship "heat,Semi, or Final event" Look for the friends comparison triangle Button at the bottom of the screen, Then choose the View All Square Button to see the track (your on) record times. It is only possible to see the track and car class you're using at the moment!
2. Go to "Custom Event" and create a race with the track and car class you want to see the records from and either do the race or retire after race starts, Look for the Friends triangle button Etc... as above ^

So you have to choose the exact car and track to see the comparison, omg u serious, what a joke I'm so raging this game fails imperviously when it comes to track comparison it's comical they failed so bad on this feature seen as online rally would surely thrive on what's it there in the first place to function as, a bloody competition!!! Get ur act together codemasters

So you have to choose the exact car and track to see the comparison, omg u serious, what a joke I'm so raging this game fails imperviously when it comes to track comparison it's comical they failed so bad on this feature seen as online rally would surely thrive on what's it there in the first place to function as, a bloody competition!!! Get ur act together codemasters
Wow..

I think it's a bug. The leaderboards do not load correctly on first load. What I do is push up once on the D-pad to load the slowest times, and then down again to re-load the top times. Once you do that they load correctly.

Archived