Jump to content Jump to content

I Was just looking at the leaderboards for this weeks challenges and noticed that in the Touring Car challenge that the leader is in a Holden Commodore,even though that the challenge is Cat A class.Is it a glitch or is someone cheating?
Has there been any leaderboard cleaning up by codemasters yet?

Ive heard talk of, but seen no action yet.

anyone else?

[CM...ill write you a script ifya like, one that simply removes times below a certain threshold entered by the user, then flags that user for cm-police to check out yeahhh]

8D
Just saw a guy named HARRY HACKENGAS turn on some type of trainer in the middle of a classic mini race and zoom ahead of everyone...

We were just about to boot him but some more players came into the room and inflated the vote kick requirement.

The reason why he used a different car.... Well look at his time sorry. Think about what the first racenet challenge were. Mount panorama on super tourers? He's been playing that when the time expired so it's automatically updated leaderboard. Nothing but a sheer accident.
OnLiveTig said:
Just saw a guy named HARRY HACKENGAS turn on some type of trainer in the middle of a classic mini race and zoom ahead of everyone...

We were just about to boot him but some more players came into the room and inflated the vote kick requirement.

I do hope that's not on xbox because if it is then I may as well just sell my sodding console now, buy an xbox one and be done with it all...

is what put me off of GTA. people that have to hack to win -_-
DukeAgain said:
I Was just looking at the leaderboards for this weeks challenges and noticed that in the Touring Car challenge that the leader is in a Holden Commodore,even though that the challenge is Cat A class.Is it a glitch or is someone cheating?
on PC it's normaly... but... on Xbox 360 i saw characters - medium speed 1735km/h (or so)
and want to make a thread in the forum with suspicious characters and dirty gamers