Jump to content Jump to content

absolutely peaking

pigloaf

my first one i got off ebay was lucky with price £34 :D had that 4 years broke after a world record run on this game :p

so i ordered a brand new one straight after. as i wanted the 3 years warranty. one thing i noted was the feedback was better on the new one. a great wheel and very capable on a budget.
two sessions with the wheel so far - holy heck.
took about two hours to really start adjusting from spending 260 hours with a controller, then started nailing perfect hairpins... so satisfying.
https://youtu.be/nP5rUUEKFrg
edgenz said:
two sessions with the wheel so far - holy heck.
took about two hours to really start adjusting from spending 260 hours with a controller, then started nailing perfect hairpins... so satisfying.
I was in a similar position through early access and just after the game's official release.

Before I got my G920 after Christmas I had been using a pad out of necessity, because my old wheel was garbage, and had a very limited rotation. 
Took me a while to adjust to the hairpins, but it's so satisfying when it all comes together. 

When the rest of the house goes to sleep, I go back to my pad for the silence factor, and I find it really challenging now. 
I'd like to thank my wife for never getting upset when I come to bed at 2am every other night, that wonderful couple for selling their DFGT for $22, and of course my good friend C. Alonso for choking on the final two events.

Archived