Sign in to follow this  

"I Am The 5%" - PS4 trophy - need help unlocking!

Hi everyone!

I am trying to get the "I Am The 5%" trophy for PS4 and it's not unlocking despite the simple description "Win an event using the headcam".
Perhaps I am doing something fundamentally stupid but so far here are all of my attempts:-

Win an event using the headcam (which is the description of the trophy)

Win an event using the headcam and forcing external cameras to off

Win an event using the headcam, forcing external cameras to off and turning HUD completely off

Win an event using the headcam, forcing external cameras to off, turning HUD completely off and disabling Cockpit Driver & Wheel

ALL of the above + all driver assists OFF + custom league 12 stage (Maximum attack pinged) - using http://www.playstati...easy-guide.html

Win an event using the headcam - using a Custom Event 1 stage

Apart from the last two I was using Championship Rally events.

People seem to be unlocking it in really simple terms so either I'm doing something stupid or it's glitched/bugged?

Anyone else struggling or is it just me?

Can anyone from Codies take a look at it?

Thanks,

Did you change camera AT ALL? That is what stopped it unlocking for me. You have to win an event (not a stage) using solely the cockpit cam. (Don't know if it works for the dash cam) 

Yep I've done all of that - I have won 2-3 Championship events - but of course they are starting to get harder as the levels increase.

When you lock external cams off - that only provides you with 2 cams - the dash cam and the headcam - I have been using the headcam - even my driver profile says it's my most popular used cam.

I only managed to unlock the trophy after I've adjusted the seat position and removed the wheel as well the driver's hands and then went on to win the custom event.

Thanks zoliRX.
The only difference is you changed the seat position - I guess I'll add that to my test runs later tonight!

Thanks zoliRX.
The only difference is you changed the seat position - I guess I'll add that to my test runs later tonight!
Im having difficult also unlocking this. How did you unlock this in the end?

Got it in the end. 

Custom Event
1 stage
Entire HUD - Off
Seat Adjustbent - Back all the way
Allow exterior cameras - Off
Cockpit driver and wheel - Enabled

I have an addiction to look behind me while racing. For this event, I didnt look behind me at all as I thought maybe, it would prevent it.