Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

What Team Did You Start With in F1 2013?

stiker said:
Quattro7 said:
stiker said:
Started with marussia , got into a Williams by spa, dueling with guttierez for his seat @ sauber, dead last in wdc... Legend a.I. No assists, can't seem to stay out trouble in d races
Started with Lotus but have now gained a seat at RedBull after Hungary. Now thinking of restarting but think I may end up having the same results as you!! ;)
Well I always like d challenging starting at the back n working my way into a mclaren n winning the wdc and wcc... But 100% races r a killer, can't keep my concentration for that long, Man being in a RedBull will just be walking it... U must be winning steady....
That's why I started again!
Quattro7 said:
u
stiker said:
Quattro7 said:
stiker said:
Started with marussia , got into a Williams by spa, dueling with guttierez for his seat @ sauber, dead last in wdc... Legend a.I. No assists, can't seem to stay out trouble in d races
Started with Lotus but have now gained a seat at RedBull after Hungary. Now thinking of restarting but think I may end up having the same results as you!! ;)
Well I always like d challenging starting at the back n working my way into a mclaren n winning the wdc and wcc... But 100% races r a killer, can't keep my concentration for that long, Man being in a RedBull will just be walking it... U must be winning steady....
That's why I started again!
Man loosing my battle with guttierez. Just before Abu Dhabi, the rival screen disappears I was sad, no potential move to sauber again. And guess wot happens after the race, I get an offer from sauber.... Can't wait for season two to start.... Current ly in Austin.... Not feeling the 1st sector at all....
I created Daniil Kvyat (So, Toro Rosso) into my 2nd season 28 points (100%, Expert Difficulty I think, whatever the highest difficulty is) at Hungary GP and been voted 1st Driver. Whiping the floor with JEV. Waiting for RedBull offer.

I like realism, im sad like that.....
  • 2 weeks later...
I signed with Lotus as the second driver. Expert difficulty, no assists. I finished 7th at Australia and constantly between 5th and 10th. DRS / KERS kept failing me every race and I was getting frustrated. Halfway through the first season, Ferrari offered me Massa's seat and I took it. At Monza, Alonso qualified first and I qualified second. Passing him was tough, but everytime I got within the DRS zones, DRS would fail and it failed three times that race. With two laps to go, Alonso punctured a tire. I finished second behind Lewis who passed me earlier due to DRS failures. Good going, Ferrari.
Yeah the increased tyre wear in 2013 is amplified by the fact the AI are inhumanly good on their tyres but I enjoy the challenge personally.

As for starting team, I have for gone williams or lotus in each of the games thus far. Will be interesting to see if they still put williams in the fold to begin with since I reckon they have had the 3rd best car so far this season.
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Started with sauber, a very great car and team by halfway I got a 2nd driver contract with Ferrari and now with my 2nd last race I will be driving for Mercedes amg in season 2

My idea for saving tires is usually use hard compounds for q3 but rev it full for maximum power so you should get pole still which I do, and I start on fresh soft tires and if u don't do practice like me you should end up with new fresh hard compound tires and not end up nursing your car to the end

• 1 month later...