DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madness Series on Xbox One

Hello DiRT Rally owners on Xbox One!  I have created a few Leagues open to EVERYONE.  Mixed Madness where Drivers will compete in All Car Classes, including Hill Climbs.  AWD Madness where Drivers will compete in AWD Car Classes ONLY, no Hill Climbs.  And RWD Madness, where Drivers will compete in RWD Car Classes ONLY.  Each League will be Weekly Events, with just TWO Stages, so nothing too demanding even if you join all three leagues.   The Top Drivers of each League, would move onto Pro Madness, competing in a invite only, simulation style League with Mixed Car Classes, finishing with a Hill Climb!   I Feel this could work on SO many levels, and in the end, be FUN AND COMPETITIVE for EVERYONE, while building a League of Top Drivers on the Xbox One!  All we need is the people!  Just search "Madness" and join the League of choice(s).  Add me on Xbox Live: CraigZerO

P.S. : Seasons will be posted as soon as we get enough people in each League

Iv signed up for some Madness!                                                             

Good to hear KevM, nice to see we have someone who is normally in the Top 10 on the Daily Events!  I'm going to try and send all the top Drivers MSGs on Xbox Live to see if we can get more!  In the mean-time, tell your friends! lol.  Also, add me on Xbox Live, as I will msg everyone in the Leagues when the Seasons are posted and when they will start!