Sign in to follow this  

Rally Up Bro [PS4]

When you start a new one count me in :) can't seem find nice people to rally online :(

I am new to your league. Have a question about leagues i cant seem to find answer to anywhere. We get paid in career mode, online rallyX against friends and online events like dailys and weeklys, but do we get paid at anytime in leagues? Or are they just for fun with no payouts?
Tx.

It would be nice to meet some people that run in this league online :) Had a blast last night on Monte Carlo but it seems only three have completed the event. Is it possible to shorten the length of each event to make people race closer in time?

Not trying to deviate anyone from this league but if someone wants to make a full rally season, with a bit more tight schedule, say like a event needs to be completed in 24 hours, so that people take it a bit more "serious", having 12 stages or so per event, some run twice, others at night, service park every 2 stages, etc, etc...

I leave my tag: DESMO_PT It would be nice to gather 10 guys or so willing to commit to a full season.