Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Rally Setup Sharing Thread

PS4 on the elite stage of rally cross. having trouble beating the  cars. curious if anyone has a setup for the Volkswagen hatch. not the polo the other one. i have it completely upgraded and still come in 15th. please post if anyone has a good setup for this.

@eddiegz i had the occasion to play in dirt on PC (with x360 controller) and I have the feeling that the AI is easier... 
Maybe not AI but times are easier to beat... 405 PP does not make me problems as on PS4 :/

Could be the controller @tmz?
I peronally find xbox controller more for me than the PS4 one. Dunno, just feels so much better in my hands and regularly find myself doing dogs dinner in games on my mates ps4 than on xbox (".)

Hi has anyone got some basic setups for the rs200 just some simple setups for gravel snow and tarmac would be great I love the car just feel I could get much more out of it with decent setups for each style . Or if anyone can point me in the right direction of a decent guide for tuning each car on xbone version that would also be helpfull . Codemasters please include tune/ set up sharing in future dirt games !

Can someone please post a link to the XML files downloaded from the workshop? I would download them myself but I only own the game on PS4. If I find a way to get them, then i'll put them on a public link. 
Thanks!

Found this sweet sheet on dirtgame subreddit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQcr00QWaLgn7P8UwcydzaigvhdM6yTvNeM2-N6Grmw/pubhtml#

I was playing Greece last night and fidling around with setups on the Group A Lancia Delta Integrale and I just couldnt do anything to improve the understeer.  Its just really strong to me especially compared to the Subaru imprezza.

Anyone got a good setup I could try that helps with this?

Apologies for bumping this, but I am curious about something.

Has anyone tried porting their car settings over to DiRT 4 to see if they still work? I'd imagine they'd only really apply to Simulation handling.

PJTierney said:
Apologies for bumping this, but I am curious about something.

Has anyone tried porting their car settings over to DiRT 4 to see if they still work? I'd imagine they'd only really apply to Simulation handling.
I'd expect them not to work. Too many things were changed.

Setups are now limited 4 per surface.