Sign in to follow this  

Corrupt Save Files - Fix Incoming!

nickoss said:

Loore is that the best explanation you can give..........I've asked the question when did the patch get passed to  Microsoft and Sony, yet you are unable to clarify this.

Loore is not your own personal google where he gives you every single piece of info you ever ask for....Maybe he wants to answer but his hands are tied with "confidentiality crap" from the people above or even from microsoft or sony.... In fact, taking about that, why dont you phone Microsoft and sony and find out instead of giving him crap?

Give the man a break..... sigh.

I've given up on waiting. I'm buying my Xbox One today.

I can guarantee that "Grid 3" or whatever Codemaster's Next-Gen Game is won't be on my 'to-get' list though since I've been waiting a whole friggin' month to resume playing GAS and I'm still at an impasse over something that should have been fixed within a week.

No offense to Loore but I've just run out of patience over this whole farce. Perhaps you should consider some proper closed-beta testing like what games such as The Crew and Destiny did to ensure that there are no major multiplayer issues like this in the future ...

just finished setting mine up actually it's really nice machine haven't played any games on it just yet but I have got Fifa and Forza 5 for it.

nickoss said:

Funnily enough I've already spoken to Microsoft.....thanks for the advice. Sigh

So please tell me, how did that work out for ya? lol. 

nickoss said:

Very well, thanks would you like the number? It's rather busy !

Not really, they are useless, loore here gave us more info than they ever will.

And it quite clear judging by your previous comments that it did not go "very well" as you are still demanding for info from loore, which also makes it clear that microsoft or sony did not give you the info you desire.  ;)

So loore here is giving you info, not all of it but he is at least giving you some. -_-

nickoss said:

If soon is information to you.....I wish you all the best.

Soon is info, so is the rest of the stuff he said, the stuff you failed to appreciate.

Btw that's beside the point, I thought the info you demanded for was "when did the patch get sent"? if microsoft/sony did not answer it then why should loore? Demanding it off him when the others above him refused is unfair, especially when he's here trying to answer whatever questions he can (or allowed to do).

If you look properly I've not demanded anything.

I asked a question a week ago .........Am I in the correct place......a forum .