Sign in to follow this  

We all complain about this but..

I mean we all complaint about millions of things, but we never see the good ones 

like it's a fun game when you start to understand it 

the emotion of lobbies is intense and involving and always we will get back for more 

appart from that when are you fighting for a position, whatever could it be

you forget about everything, since the blurry cockpit to the expensive damages

a few days ago i said that the game wasn't good, that the game hadn't any mp matches etc; 

but when the matches appeared, it resulted a super fun and involving game to play and have a good time

with friends or with complete estrangers

but what do you think? at least respect the other ones opinion please? don't start an internet fight like on my last thread, that's not cool

the multiplayer modes can be awesome fun, so far id say 80% of those I've raced have been genuine racers,  I've never played a racing game with such a high percentage of clean honest players.

btw it's just standard game forum etiquette that if you write anything that shows any disappointment or anger over buying an incomplete game, you will be systematically insulted, in case you didn't know your not allowed to include any sort of emotional response with your posts, unless its joy of course ;)

RUD3Y said:
the multiplayer modes can be awesome fun, so far id say 80% of those I've raced have been genuine racers,  I've never played a racing game with such a high percentage of clean honest players.

btw it's just standard game forum etiquette that if you write anything that shows any disappointment or anger over buying an incomplete game, you will be systematically insulted, in case you didn't know your not allowed to include any sort of emotional response with your posts, unless its joy of course ;)
lol sorry i made this post when i bought the game and it was a total dissapointment because there wasn't any races to play and the ones they were everyone was wrecking all was complaining i want to delete the post but i dont know how