DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leagues are not user friendly on console.

Ok there are a few different issues with Leagues in this game. First of all being on console you must use an external browser to join a league, and you can not use the PS4/Xbox to invite friends to your league. Secondly even when you do use the browser to join up, the default platform is always steam, is it that hard to identify the platform the user signed up on when they log in so I don't have to remember to select PS4 every time I log in? I also feel that league races should have a reward, at least car experience if nothing else but preferably a cash reward based on number of competitors in a season and the season length. My suggestion is to make things more user friendly, I am sure this is possible, many other games can manage it, make it so that people can join and invite to leagues using the system that they play on at the very least. 

I experience the same as Odinsrighthand.

I use my PC to login into Racenet.com to see and manage my profile and league. Of course it's surely nice for people to have the option to browse via the console. My default platform is always Steam after the login and I have to select each time my XBOX One platform.

I support Odinsrighthand suggestions and I hope that you could apply this:

- saving the selected platform after login
- adding at least car experience, but it would be great if you would add credits rewards for playing in leagues

I agree, leagues on a console are awful.

Having to log on through a browser, and set it up, and you can't invite people to the league, they have to search and join (unless I've missed something). Its a terrible process.

We need to be able to set up a league, and invite our friends on PSN really easily.

Agree strongly on that default Steam part. Really annoying to always change that to Xbox even if you log in using xbox account. Also, in by browser it is actually on white color so you don't even see its steam. I wonder how many console people have missed the leagues they searched just because they have had steams as default and not knowing it.

Just sad web page design.