Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a way to stop league drivers.......

Is there a way to stop league drivers seeing other drivers stage times until after the stage is complete, reason being, if you notice previous drivers times are not so good, all you have to do is take it easy on the stage and not go for it as much, just to put a time that will beat them, would be so much better not to see other participants times until after every driver has put in a time, can we have a option added to league setup for this ? cheers 

Yes. You don't need to do anything now, he'll get a notification that he's been mentioned in a post so he will see your idea.

Which is awesome btw, don't think I've seen anyone come up with that one before.

It could even be appiled to the Dailies and such, with the times revealed afterwards, to cut down on cheating.

Thankyou, yes i have posted the ideal as i have been told by other drivers they would love this feature also.

I like this idea, I don't use the HUD so didn't realize you got split times on stage.

enamel said:
I like this idea, I don't use the HUD so didn't realize you got split times on stage.
No, its before you even start a event that you see all the drivers times, should be not allowed really.