Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A question regarding the leaderboards (XBox One)

Hi.

Sorry for asking (and apologies if it's been covered already) but having never played DR prior to my XB1 purchase I was wondering if maybe one of you seasoned PC drivers could come to my rescue by answering my query.

I've noticed that the leaderboards can be accessed either in career mode using cars you own or in a custom rally with all cars available to try. My question is, are these two leaderboards one of a kind ?

If so then are the cars you can select (but don't own) fully upgraded to make them equally as competitive as their career equivalents?

Thanks.

The Custom event vehicles are fully upgraded and allow you to run chosen stages.  Times are recorded on a Global leaderboard.

In Career mode, you upgrade as you go, unless it's a Racenet event, which will either have all like-for-like cars or Owned vehicles specified.  Times are recorded on the specific event, but also on the global leaderboard.

KevM said:
The Custom event vehicles are fully upgraded and allow you to run chosen stages.  Times are recorded on a Global leaderboard.

In Career mode, you upgrade as you go, unless it's a Racenet event, which will either have all like-for-like cars or Owned vehicles specified.  Times are recorded on the specific event, but also on the global leaderboard.

Thanks for that - appreciated.