Sign in to follow this  

XBox One issues - please report here

monte carlo stages frame rate problems too must be fix as soon as possible

@CMMcBabe Hi again.

Just wondering if there's been any update regarding "The Only Way is Up"?

I've also contacted Xbox Support and sent them the relevant information.

@PJTierney Still tracking it in the background, I still have a postit note up for it and a bug assigned to me for it.  Currently I have the vague ETA of "soon", which I understand is a terrible time to give.

CMMcBabe said:
@PJTierney Still tracking it in the background, I still have a postit note up for it and a bug assigned to me for it.  Currently I have the vague ETA of "soon", which I understand is a terrible time to give.
No worries, thanks for the update.

Do you know if it would be possible for an affected Gamertag to have their progress reset to 0%. That way we can just do another Daily and it'll work.

@CMMcBabe

"The Only Way is Up" unlocked for me this morning, many thanks to whoever at Codemasters/Xbox sorted it out :)

Now I can complete the game :)

My 2 achievements showing 100% but not unlocked both unlocked this morning too, meaning I'm now at 100% completion for the achievements :)

Y4n said:
The Only Way Is Up 
100% but not unlocking 
Xbox Live Gamertag:  Y4n

Thanks ;)
I checked yesterday and the achievement unlocked for me. Thanks to everyone who made that possible ;)

the only way is up unlocked today for me....thanks for all the updates from PJTierney   and all others that helped
cheers                     

Thanks for the update guys, glad to hear it has been popping for you.

Gamereactor has competition ongoing, but I can't participate. I have joined the league "gamereactorxb1" and I'm able to push A-button when on the league section but then it gets stuck at "loading screen". It stays there forever. I have tried:

- unlink - link racenet

- left the league and joined again

- uninstalled the complete Dirt game ja installed it back.

No help?

Second bug:

- yesterday on daily I got time (Something like this was the difference, copied this from another thread: -209574460:43.040) when it compared to delta. I don't know what happened. Final time was correct (if its still there).

Third bug:

- last week on private league, after three people were driven, the league stats started to grow on their own. Everytime you visited the league main page, your points were bigger. I ended up with 1800points. Also, when you tried to go to that specific league site, a text came that "OMG you broke the web page or was it me" 

Having trouble the last week or so connecting to racenet .  playing on xbox one.  After retrying several times it will connect but it is happening an awful lot, didn't have any trouble when i first bought the game so I'm wondering what has changed?  Thanks, I love the game, btw

Xbox Live Gamertag:  JoePass859

Something small but nevertheless a bug. On track time listings, pressing RB is supposed to take you to your standing in the list. However, it just takes you back to the top of the list, which LB already does. 
It's not a deal breaking thing btw lol Awesome game!

I came home last night, booted the game up (Xbox) and there was a message:

"The save data is corrupt.
[0x0005b000 - 0x1000004b]
You'll need to set up a new profile in order to play DIRT Rally"

I've lost four weeks of progress. Seventeen cars I bought are now locked again, all the car upgrades I've earned are gone, all my PB's and stats gone, as are my five maxed out engineers plus 900k in credits. I lost all progress  on the monthly online rally and i can't start it again until i can afford a car, plus my single player Elite level championship I've been working through has been wiped and I'm now back to playing Open Championship level. I have no idea what caused this corruption, maybe its because off all the attempts i made to try connecting to Racenet or after a race it kept telling me it couldnt upoad my times, but I'm gutted to have lost everything.

The only positive is that by wiping my save it's gotten rid of a bug I've had for two weeks now where every time I turn the game on and the title finishes loading it would save a clip called Maximum Attack showing the title loading. Everyday when I load the game it creates this clip and I've had to go delete the thing.

Codemasters should make a all unlock profile for when this happens to people, happend to my ,mate as well, and he has stopped playing game now, as he spent 100's of hours on game and he also got the save data is corrupt.

I have been unable to connect to RaceNet or any online events for weeks now.   Every other game works fine with no connection issues.  My connection is wired and very stable.

Serious FFB problem during Rallycross events. FFB feels amazing on other disciplines. Violent vibration and rattle with little to no wheel weight. Especially on Hell and Lydden.
have tried numerous settings with no success so for know I have to avoid Rallycross (favourite) altogether.

Edit: Just saw the patch notes with fix included :smile:
Wheel: Fanatec CSW V2
Platform: Xbox One

hi,

my co driver has stopped speaking altogether. Rally not pikes peak. On Xbox one. 
When I watch a video on how to take bends etc I just get text with no voice over. 
I I get the symbols when driving but no voice. ive tried everything and it was fine yesterday. 

Please help

hi,

my co driver has stopped speaking altogether. Rally not pikes peak. On Xbox one. 
When I watch a video on how to take bends etc I just get text with no voice over. 
I I get the symbols when driving but no voice. ive tried everything and it was fine yesterday. 

Please help
Have you checked the sound output options on your console?  If you X1 is set to surround the game will put the co-driver out via some speakers you do not have if you are only using the TV audio.

Hi CMMcBabe, ya'll got anymore of that "support-attention"? We need some over at ps4 section. 

Intermittent graphic corruption issue in "in car" camera views. Gauges and dials showing pink pixelation. Windscreen wipers and brightwork on classic mini also showing pink/blue pixelation/corruption.

I've had the same graphical error as mentioned above, appearing intermittently on numerous vehicles, since day one.

I've tweeted @DirtRally with screenshots and links to Game DVR recordings several times, and had no response.

I'm going to try adding a screenshot to this post, hope it works:

https://i.imgsafe.org/f301508a60.jpg

Also, here is a YouTube video from someone (not me), back in April showing the exact same issue in motion, as it's quite distracting when it's moving, so it is clearly a long time running fault, which cropped up again for me during the daily challenge:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aq5RyazKUSU&feature=youtu.be

@BBIAJ @Phileb77 have either of you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?  We have had a small number of users with these problems, but they are very hard to lock down.  There are some fixes that might help with this problem in the next patch.