XBox One issues - please report here

Hi. Have problem with my new wheel logitech g920 and xbox one x. When i try to brake with brake pedal or reverse i can't. Clutch and accelerator works OK. In settings when i push brake it works only in game somethings is wrong. The other games like F1 works OK too with all pedals. In dirt when i use clutch as a brake it works...

Im noticing an issue with the 'Flavour of the week' achievement, its not unlocking with either both events completed each week or one a week and no one on TA has won it since the clubs update went live in early december https://www.trueachievements.com/achievementgamer.aspx?achievementid=235341 (click the 'date won' header twice to see most recent)

I play DiRT4 with a Logitech g920 wheel on my Xbox one. My camera view is stuck in cockpit mode and I can’t change it to exterior view. Is there a way I can change it?

Hello I'm having a problem with the shadows on Dirt Rally in cockpit view, they are all pixel rough. 
This problem is present only inside the vehicle. Thank you for creating a patch to correct
the only flaw of the game !! It's a general problem and really sad ... Do something! Please !

I can't get the game to load up at all, just crashes to dashboard, I'm talking about dirt 4 btw, I played it at a friends and like it so got it digitally yesterday but it won't load up at all. I looked for updates and cant find any for the game or my system, used the last of my data to download a game I can't play, I'm out 20 bucks on the game and almost 60 bucks worth of data.

I want my money back from this game, on my end there is no reason the game shouldn't work, must be this crappy game company, AAA companies just aren't what they used to be

It would be nice if dirt 4 would play, I can't get it to even load up and there are no updates for it or my system that would cause it to crash, anyone else having the issue of the game not loading at all, I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times now, used all my data doing it so now I'm really damn mad. I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at costumer service. Makes you wonder how companies can get away with this kind of blatant disregard for their customers

Hi, On XBox One Dirt 4 Career - Intercontinental Series Event 1/3 Stage 1/5 works fine but wont load stage 2. It just gets stuck loading constantly.

Any ideas of a fix?

It would be nice if dirt 4 would play, I can't get it to even load up and there are no updates for it or my system that would cause it to crash, anyone else having the issue of the game not loading at all, I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times now, used all my data doing it so now I'm really damn mad. I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at costumer service. Makes you wonder how companies can get away with this kind of blatant disregard for their customers
Because people keep putting up with it and buying their products! Even though these companies have handed THEIR customer service over to individuals like you and me in the form of forums. They employ less staff and get more profit.

Dirt 4 on my xbox one x. Lots of stages wont load. Gets stuck on stage loading screen. Dashboarding and launching the game again does not fix it. Any help?

Hello, I am experiencing a rather gamebreaking glitch.  I have taken videos of the glitch and uploaded them to my OneDrive in order to provide them if possible.

The glitch is occuring on the first championship event for Rally Cross and is occurring specifically on the last event at Lydden Hills.  From the moment I begin loading Lydden Hills, the game beings freezing for 3-8 seconds at a time every couple of seconds.  This persists through the opening FMVs and into the race itself.  The first time it happened was after I had gone afk during the second event.  I got tied up and never returned to the game, so my XBox powered off.  I loaded it back up today and finished that event fine.  However, on the next event the issue began.  My first course of action was to abandon the championship and restart.  Once again, the first two races loaded fine.  However, when loading into Lydden Hills for the third, the problem began again.

Since then I have reinstalled the game (digital version from GamePass), as well as cleared my Xbox One X cache multiple times.  Each time, the glitch begins immediately upon loading Lydden Hills.  Finally, I decided to just tough it out and try to beat the event in the small 2 second windows I was allowed, thus turning a 2-minute race into a 20-minute race.  Once I did this and won, the glitch continued into the trophy ceremony.  Finally, when the game attempts to load back into the career, hub, the loading screen spins indefinitely.  I had to force quit the game, at which point I booted up to see that the progress through Lydden Hills has not been saved.  I can't do much of anything with this until it is resolved in some way.  Any helpful advice or recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:  I have now confirmed that accessing this stage (Lydden Hills) via any means generates the same hiccups and freezes.
Edit 2:  I have also noticed that many of the track assets do not load and are being replaced by solid black voids.  These items include the announcer tower, several track barricades of some sort, and various other background items I cannot identify due to the lack of rendering.

Game stuck at loading wales. all other locations loads just fine, but for wales is unlimited loading screen. this happens in carrier and freeplay. 

I have similar problems like MrMarTn.
Twice!
Initially I had problems in Michigan stages. I reinstalled the game. Michigan works this time... but Wales doesn't! In both cases game becomes stuck on loading screen when you try to load.... I remember waiting 10 minutes once... nothing.

I just downloaded Dirt4 to my Xbox One, and none of the Swedish stages are playable in any of the events, when it cmes to Varmland, the game just goers into loading mode and never stops spinning. It's makming the game unplayable. Any ideas? I've restarted the game several times, all other events work fine.

Same problem, just got dirt 4 off game pass and everytime I launch I get 2 or 3 seconds of splash screen then it just crashes to xbox home screen. Anyone know of a fix?

Hello, good people!
Found today can't run Dirt Rally on my console. Dirt Rally title splashes for some seconds after that dashboard returns. Tried to uninstall, but it can't be done. Deleted local save game - nothing. Removed xbox account and set it again - nothing. Help?

Hi. I have bought the vip pass and it downloads on my Xbox but won't let me play. Even if I try to click buy now...again...it says you have already purchased. But it won't work. Def need money back if I can't use it or play it

I was linked here from a TrueAchievements.com guide about xbox one DiRT Rally achievements not unlocking.

I have had three achievements not unlock in the last week - posted my own thread about it, but haven't had any luck getting a reply at the moment.

Achievements that haven't unlocked - Only Way Is Up, Born To Run and Business At The Front.

Gamertag is redknightnz81

When I start any Rally races, career or online, each race begins and I'm more or less idling in start position, no timer, no rev's on the gas. The only way I can leave this is by retiring from the race and I get a completed race.

When I do start a Rallycross race, the race starts off normal at first and then I have no input control, the car just idles and stops, I get a DNF.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled through Game Pass and to no avail.

The only time this doesnt happen and when I install Dirt 2.0 off the game disc whilst offline. After I connect and the game requires an update, this problem begins all over again.

Unfortunately, I had to delete my game save (a year of races) with "delete everywhere" and so far the game is working, to avoid another game save issue, is there a specific race or series of races I need to avoid, so this doesnt happen again?