Sign in to follow this  

PS4 issues - please report here

Question

Hey all,

For any PS4-related DiRT Rally queries, please share your bugs, concerns and issues in this thread.

Thanks,
Christina

I entered the in-box code to get the Hyundai R5 day one bonus, and it still hasn't shown up. Where do I download that?
You don't download it you have to buy it, if you can see it available to buy then your code has worked :smile:

DAY 38 STILL CANNOT PLAY DIRT 4 L2 AND R2 BUTTONS ON LOGITECH G29 STILL NOT ACCESSIBLE

madwak said:
I entered the in-box code to get the Hyundai R5 day one bonus, and it still hasn't shown up. Where do I download that?
You don't download it you have to buy it, if you can see it available to buy then your code has worked :smile:
Ah! So if I didn't have the code, I would never be able to buy that car? Interesting.
Thanks! :)

Pro tour glitched for me and didn't pop "up and up" as well as not finding any people to play against... What can be done?

Since yesterday my results are not being saved. I've completed the modern championship and now playing the historic one. I had already earned 2 licences. After finished the stage in the top 3 the result can't be saved. The game asks me after a while if i want to retry to save but that doesn't work. The only option is to quit the game, which results in a no finish. After restarting  everything you can't go back to that Rally. This really sucks. Is this a bug in the game, or maybe an issue of the PS4? A few days ago the PS4 was updated to version 4.72. Any suggestions?

There is a problem with the servers that CM are aware of, it happens now and then but never seems to get fixed over the weekend - would expect normal service to resume some time tomorrow.
@Chreos  - there is no need to keep restarting, just wait 30 seconds or so and it then lets you continue without uploading your progress.

PS4 + Logitech G29 + Dirt 4 = FAIL They will not fix L2 R2 buttons, they cannot be used in game for anything

Please see this thread - forums.codemasters.com/discussion/53161/gamebreaking-ps4-bug-loading-stage-1-event-3-4-of-euro-sealed-rally-crashes-my-ps4-pro-every-time

Thanks!

Racenet for DiRT 4 has sustained complete failure since yesterday. I hope the team are just addressing all the hacking that has been going on in multiplayer rally. Or the large number of bugs that STILL effect this game. Tbh, D4 still feels like it's in early access. 

Anyway, I can finally log in to racenet as of 8pm (July 27 2017) but still cannot access competitive mode :(

(Edit: I also cannot upload race results from Career mode, and I believe the track generation mode is broken too. Cannot load saved stages).

(Update: Racenet is finally back up after about 30 hours (give or take). 

Did anyone else get no acknowledgement of the Monthly Challenge when they went in to Community Events today? I had a result for the DiRT Daily event but it was like I never completed the monthly one (I did). I didn't have any DNFs, and was in Tier 3 a few days ago when I last checked - the Dirty Dozen trophy also wasn't awarded, which I thought was just based on participation regardless of leaderboard result... has this happened to anyone else??

Fanatec CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 (PS4™ version):
The display and the LED on the steering wheel do not work. When does an update come?

hmmm yesterday went to Pro Tour...after i finished 2nd stage game got some error and game crashed...after that i started game again and went to Pro Tour and got message that i didnt finished stage and points got deleted by 7 and message also said that if that happens again i might get banned...lol ...how its my fault my if ur game crashes?  :( :D :s

Currently trying to complete the Euro Historic Cup. After completing the 2nd stage of the 4th event (Varmland) the screen goes blank and cannot progress any further. Have to close application and reload the game. Happens every time.

Currently trying to complete the Euro Historic Cup. After completing the 2nd stage of the 4th event (Varmland) the screen goes blank and cannot progress any further. Have to close application and reload the game. Happens every time.
Have you tried to reinstall the game?

I have fanatec csl elite for ps4 on f1 2017 loosing  ffb  wheel rotation  not good can't turn the car at all been thru everything  and still no joy. And using the f1 rim 

Issue with Team Target - "Back for More: Finish the Event in 1st place overall."

I finished 2nd yet the target lists me as having finished 5th with no reward given?!

Further below the target "Finish Position: Finish the Event in at least 8th position" correctly lists me as having finished 2nd.

Very odd.

For any PS4-related DiRT Rally queries, please share your bugs, concerns and issues in this thread.
The 5.1 audio balance feels really off.   I'm finding there's way too much rear speaker engine audio (on a well-calibrated Denon system) and copilot's voice comes from the front centre only; why would his voice come from in front of me?  And why isn't my engine in front of me?  The game basically sounds wrong when driving and makes me use headphones to avoid the 3D audio issues.

Hi guys

Please can someone tell me how to get the rpm LEDs to work on a Logitech g29 wheel when using Dirt 4 on a PS4?

Edit 14/12/17 - the latest update 1.05 resolved the issue.

Cheers

Den

Hi !
Don´t know if this is the right forum to post, if it´s not please forgive me, this is regarding DIRT 4... I report that patch 1.05 on PS4 has possibly caused a bug that makes the trophy/achievement "Flavour of the Week" unobtainable, players from the community (including myself) noticed on a major trophy tracking website nobody in the world has unlocked the achievement since December 6. It would be impossible to assume nobody completed the weekly events ever since. I post the link bellow:
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6199-dirt-4/38-flavour-of-the-week

Have anyone noticed it ? Please look into this, otherwise the platinum will also become impossible to unlock, it´s a nice feature I wouldn´t want to see broken.

Hi, been trying to resolve PS4 blue screen error CE-34878-0 with DiRTRally, game was all OK with previous game versions (1.02 and 1.03) now is not going past any race launch, when stage loading is completed I see the stage name then I get the blue screen. Below the details, help is greatly appreciated.

Dirt Rally PS4 Digital Version 1.04 (v1.100 ?? on screen)
+
Thrustmaster T300 Wheel
Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO Pedals

Was working all fine with patch 1.02 and 1.03
Once 1.04 was automatically installed now getting this error.

PS4 Blue Screen
An error has ocurred in the following application.
(CE-34878-0)
DiRT Rally

Already tried the following and a few combinations:
- Factory reset PS4
- Deleted all saved games online and local
- Removed and reinstalled the game
- Rebuilt the PS4 database
- Disconnected all Thrustmaster periferals
- Assigned a Static IP address for PS4
None of these seems to work.

Project CARS 1 and 2 works flawless with all periferals plugged in.

Can I revert DiRTRally patch update to a previous version?
Any advise on how to resolve this is greatly appreciated.

Hi !
Don´t know if this is the right forum to post, if it´s not please forgive me, this is regarding DIRT 4... I report that patch 1.05 on PS4 has possibly caused a bug that makes the trophy/achievement "Flavour of the Week" unobtainable, players from the community (including myself) noticed on a major trophy tracking website nobody in the world has unlocked the achievement since December 6. It would be impossible to assume nobody completed the weekly events ever since. I post the link bellow:

Have anyone noticed it ? Please look into this, otherwise the platinum will also become impossible to unlock, it´s a nice feature I wouldn´t want to see broken.

We are aware and investigating the issue.

CMMcBabe said:
Hi !

We are aware and investigating the issue.
Thank you so much !!! I knew I could count on you guys ! been playing every CM racing games since F1 2009 and the games only get better and better, thanks !

Ps4 dirt rally ,
find a league search function is broken and has been broken for over a week ,
 if it's not going to be fixed ,please can you inform us so I don't have to waste an hour of my time like this Saturday making a new account only to find it makes no difference ,
the find a league search function was working roughly 2 weeks before Christmas ,

many many thanks 

senn said:
Ps4 dirt rally ,
find a league search function is broken and has been broken for over a week ,
 if it's not going to be fixed ,please can you inform us so I don't have to waste an hour of my time like this Saturday making a new account only to find it makes no difference ,
the find a league search function was working roughly 2 weeks before Christmas ,

many many thanks 
We're looking into it - I'll let you know as soon as I've got some news!