Sign in to follow this  

PS4 issues - please report here

Question

Hey all,

For any PS4-related DiRT Rally queries, please share your bugs, concerns and issues in this thread.

Thanks,
Christina

Many thanks Christina ,

hope its its fixed soon as lot of fellow dirt racers are creating leagues and don't understand why no one is joining or competing in there events  ,some of these who created these events have taken 2 or 3 hours to create there dirt rally events , all the best ,

Hiya ,

i am very sorry or perhaps i am not because the search function is still down as I've just been to check ,

why is the dirt league function  search and find a league and it's down for all platforms still not working ,
It's  been over 18 days and is a vital piece of the game , 
my ps4 account is linked to the above so I am getting concerned over sercurity measures 

i know you guys and girls are working extremely hard to fix this 

Hiya ,

dirt rally find a league search function is still broken as again I've just been on there to join my friends league ,

come on ladies and gentlemen of codemasters ,we know you do a brilliant job but why is it not working,

Hiya 
again another post 4 days later and still no answer to why the website dirt rally search function find a league is still broken ,
many people are setting up leagues but they don't know why no one is joining there league,,

please please sought this  problem as we wAnt to create leagues and race in our freinds leagues,

if if you codemasters are not going to fix problem then issue a statement so we can stop creating league only for no one to join them ,

many thanks Mr Senna

Hi I'm new to this so I'm not sure if this problem has already been brought up.
Obviously we all know how frustrating Dirt 4's Pro Tour is with trying to get into a game with other people so it adds even more frustration when you do eventually get in just to have it not register the points you earned and are still stuck at 0PTS. This has happened to me multiple times and I'm ready to give up on that Platinum trophy. Anyone else had this and by some miracle knows of a fix?

Hey, i cant get my codemasters account / website to sync up with DIRT4 . I have tried to updated it but it only shows my ps3 games. What do i need to do.

Me and my brother and our friends locally can’t connect to multiplayer sessions when we create it .... although when we join a session of some one internatinally it’s working what’s the solution to this. 
Pls help !!! 

Me and my son were playing a private jam session multiplayer landrush session with each other on Dirt 4 PS4. While all seemed to work nicely we were not able to collide/crash into each other which took a lot of the fun out of it. Our trucks just turned transparent when we were near each other and we could just drive through each other. Is there some hidden away option to allow/disallow collisions that I have missed. We were both playing on gamer handling, with the most basic difficulty settings, so not sure if that had any bearing. Hope somebody can help.

System: PS4
Copilot language: Spanish
In the inverted Kreuzungsring race (location: Baumholder, Germany) the Spanish co-pilot does not correctly say the first two left-1 curves, they visually show well but the co-pilot says them incorrectly, later in stage 3 of the course in a curve right 4, which is after a right 5 curve and before a left corner turn, is shown correctly but the co-pilot says it incorrectly.
I hope you can fix it.

Hello.
Have issue for Dirt4.
This issue for graphic error,car is Ford focus RS rally 2001.
Error is car hatch,  shadow object there.
Please fix!

http://imgur.com/gallery/Djho9X1

This may be more for Codemasters themselves to answer, but does anyone know if it's possible to install Dirt Rally without the DLC?

I just grabbed it on sale at the PS Store, but unfortunately, it had to be the PSVR bundle which comes with the "fully loaded" DLC packs.  Problem is, these "fully loaded" packs are really just career mode cheats... and I really don't want, or need, cheats; I'd like to play without them.  I've gone as far as to completely wipe my PS4 to remove the DLC, but alas, they remain listed in my library as 'installed', and I don't get any option for them when downloading the game.  The DLC for F1 2018 is behaving in the same way; is there something I'm missing, or is Codemasters DLC really not optional once you have it?

Any help with this one would be appreciated.

I own a PS4 Pro with VR v2 system and recently went back to my Dirt Rally game (with VR). Unfortunately though it seems that my headset will not calibrate to the game. I enable VR mode and during the game load I return to a screen where my only option is to Disable VR.

I can assure you that there are no known issues with my headset as all other VR games I own such as GT Sport, Farpoint, Firewall Zero Hour, Wipeout Omega etc all work without a hitch.

If it helps, to my knowledge this has only been an issue since the latest PSVR update so I’m wondering if the game needs a patch. I have re calibrated the headset etc and I have removed the game and reinstalled it. Is there a way to remove the entire game including the VR and reinstall. I’m nervous to do too much in case I can’t re register my VR code. Please help here guys. There must be something that can be done and with no other games of yours supporting VR yet i’d really like to have my monies worth out of this one. I have had it for less than a year and have only completed a small amount of the career mode.

Can you help please as this is one of my favourite driving games in VR and I may soon experience withdrawal symptoms lol

I look forward to your response and hope its a positive one.

Dirt rally
language: russian
the co-pilot breaks down after the retarders and begins to speak two turns ahead, which is very confusing. there are also errors with an indication of the difficulty of turning (says 5, and 3 is displayed on the screen). As I understand this problem does not exist the first day and it is a pity that in 2 years it has not been resolved.

The Monte Carlo stage in Dirt Rally has some bad frame rate issues on PS4 Pro, any plans to fix it?

Also would it be possible to give an option to disable the vignette effect when crashing as its very distracting and hurts my eyes.

Bought a (gently) used PS4 setup that included a T80 wheel.  Everything was working fine at the seller's house, then he reset the system, deleted everything, etc..

Set it up at my place, and everything came together fine.  Solid red light on the wheel...  Wheel buttons all work fine as long as I'm outside a driving game, but when I go into Dirt Rally or any other game, it loads and then says to press the Options button, but then the Options button on the wheel will not work - only button on the wheel that works is the PS button after a driving game loads (loaded 2 different ones).  If  I use the DualShock controller, everything is recognised in the game just fine.

I'm new to all of this, but searched and am not finding a simple solution, even though I'm probably doing something stupid.

Thanks for any guidance.