Sign in to follow this  

PS4 issues - please report here

Question

Hey all,

For any PS4-related DiRT Rally queries, please share your bugs, concerns and issues in this thread.

Thanks,
Christina

All of ffb has problems when you own a t300rs
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/40795/t300-steering-no-weight-and-too-light#latest   
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/41002/ps4-force-feedback-bug-t300-has-terrible-ffb#latest  
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/40433/more-force-feed-back-on-t300-on-ps4-please#latest

Personally I think they totally misjudge the impact of this bug. From the Dirt Rally ps4 customers, the ones that own a t300rs are definitely race/rally simulator fans. Therefor they form a big part, if not all, of the core of the Dirt Rally ps4 customers. You might compare it to the chanting football fans in a stadium. It's about 15% of the supporters, but boy do they have an impact on the rest of the crowd. This is all written under the assumption that nobody seems to care that we haven't been able to enjoy a single day with this game. We assume this because we don't get any reactions. And when we finally do, it states, and I quote: " I don't know yet".  
After 7 weeks, the one and only person we have to rely on, leaves us standing in the blistering cold, spitting in our face, slamming the door on any last hope that may have survived.

But I 'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding and this fix will be released within the first patch. 

Forum damaged? Looks strange here. Anyways, can someone confirm that version 1.01 is the latest for Playstation 4. I see discussions about 1.1 ? Just for PC? Thx

Had the same problem a couple of times, when refreshed it usually turns back to normal. This 1.1 update is referred to as the pc patch they released simultaneously with the console release of the game. At least that's what I understood. 

Ok, i think I finally understood it. Just confusing to have different patches for PC and consoles.

fl0wf1r3 said:
Ok, i think I finally understood it. Just confusing to have different patches for PC and consoles.
Just checked, it says v1.01 on ps4

Thank you! Today, I played Rallycross for the first time and and I realize heavy ffb clipping on tarmac. Hillclimbing and rally is fine, no clipping at all. I am using a Fanatec csw v2. The clipping is super annoying. Dirt Rally is full of small annoying bugs. I is time to drive on a gp track again :/

The Camera Shake setting does not seem to be working. It does not appear to have any impact on the appearance of the game whatever setting I choose. Can you please address this. Whilst I am sure driving a rally car in real life would not be easy the scenery bouncing up and down is for me having an impact on the enjoyment of the driving.
Nick

OFF LINE LEADERBOARD  BUTTON, TO USE TO FIND MY BEST TIME DOES NOT WORK. THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT IMPROVING YOUR TIME AND CHECKING YOUR IMPROVING POSITION ON THE LEADERBOARD SO WHY DOES IT NOT WORK. ( ON MY PS4 ANYWAY. IS THIS A KNOWN ISSUE ! )

ok, so my problem is that I put my correct racenet ID and correct password in and it ALWAYS comes back with a message saying - "CONNECTION FAILED The RaceNet service is not available. Please try again later." - Playing on PS4, Broadband connection is ample sufficient and living in New Zealand. (go Hayden Paddon!!!). Please help

I have bought DIRT for PS4 at Playstation network, and although I have downloaded the game I can only play 2 preview events in Greece and I see Installation percentage in the range of 20%, increasing slightly when I play, but still can not play full game....
What do I have to do to have full game... please help...
Thanks
Bernat

balmenar said:
I have bought DIRT for PS4 at Playstation network, and although I have downloaded the game I can only play 2 preview events in Greece and I see Installation percentage in the range of 20%, increasing slightly when I play, but still can not play full game....
What do I have to do to have full game... please help...
Thanks
Bernat
You need to wait for the game to fully download, those preview events are there until the game is 100% installed.

crazy glitch happened yesterday with update 1.1. i was racing super rally cross and on the hell track. the cars started off and a piece of the finish line steel beem were following around the cars. had another one too were i would run off the track and the car was in the middle of nowhere. there was no coarse. any one else have these crazy problems on ps4? i have the game f1 2015 and had clitches with that and now having trouble with this game. jeezx code masters!

The leaderboards will never download for me! Whenever I do an online event the next day I get to see what tier I was in, but I can never download other peoples times to see what my rank is. I know my times are being uploaded because when I go on the computer with racenet they are all logged. 

What is actually wrong with the ffb in Rallycross!? Someone is hammering on my wheel all the time. The ffb is totally screwed up. In rally it is ok. Weak on ps4 but it works. Will that ever be fixed or should I rather buy the pc version? Does the pc version had the same issues?
 The replays in reallycross are also not nice. You don't see the finish. The cam jumps back to start. This constant loop is really annoying. Why didn't you thake the real TV cam positions along the tracks? 

When doing a custom event, if you beat your personal best time, then check the leaderboards to see how you rank, it still shows your old personal best time. Makes no sense! The personal best time needs to be updated if you beat it.

Hello. ps4 user here (sorry for my English i'm french)
I'm playing with the Thrustmaster t150 and many options are missing like the wheel calibration. For no reason my wheel is set up at 1080° and I can't fix this. It's unplayable  :(
Many FFB settings are gone and the FFB is weaker on my wheel. I can't load my personnal FFB settings.

To be honest, This is so unplayable that I can't even play to find bugs, it's too depressive. 

You can't bring back the last patch? 

After upgrading 1:02 Dirt Rally for PS4 my steering wheel Thrustmaster T-150 no longer works, is only recognized as joypad, I also tried the PS3 switch PS4 but this does not solve the problem, I also wanted to point out that if I do dowgrade update 1.1 the steering wheel back to work perfectly.
Now I am unable to use the Dirt Rally with my flying, I wanted to ask if you are already aware of this problem and if we're working to resolve it.

I frequently save a copy to a USB Memory Stick as well in case of corrupt saves. Just format it to FAT32 and create a folder named "PS4" on the root of the drive. 

Those of you experiencing issues with your Thrustmaster wheels after the update, please don't worry - we're aware of this problem, and are looking into a fix ASAP.

"Don't worry" Seriously...lol
We can't play since 4 days, and everything is fine..