Sign in to follow this  

INCORRECT DIRECTION

Racing, handling/feedback and graphics are great just great prb best yet.  Lack pf upgrades, complete lack of ups and money in the career ruined this game in my book,  cant see getting any dlc yet somehow i believe they were praying it would be the other way around lol.  Wheres the fuel setting, boost via nos or electric like kers what about on the fly spoilers.  Ok body kits building and trading cars. This game makes me wanna play other racers not as good but i can make cars.  I just dont get how hundreds of you that put all this time in come to a conclusion your game would be better without even money in the career and 3 to 5 upgrades in multi only.  Sad I am ahaha! Everyone plays the careers for decades now why kill it?  Yet i can remove the ups in career, umm ya is this a joke lol but i get it play multi buy dlc, sorry incorrect direction.

da24 said:
Racing, handling/feedback and graphics are great just great prb best yet.  Lack pf upgrades, complete lack of ups and money in the career ruined this game in my book,  cant see getting any dlc yet somehow i believe they were praying it would be the other way around lol.  Wheres the fuel setting, boost via nos or electric like kers what about on the fly spoilers.  Ok body kits building and trading cars. This game makes me wanna play other racers not as good but i can make cars.  I just dont get how hundreds of you that put all this time in come to a conclusion your game would be better without even money in the career and 3 to 5 upgrades in multi only.  Sad I am ahaha! Everyone plays the careers for decades now why kill it?  Yet i can remove the ups in career, umm ya is this a joke lol but i get it play multi buy dlc, sorry incorrect direction.
Because this isn't need for speed , if you want spoilers and the such u need to first find a game that even offers all that stuff anymore.

There was no upgrades, no tuning in GRID 1 and online was strong for 3 years until the online servers were turned off.

I think bringing career mode things to GRID multiplayer is a bad move by Codemasters. GRID online should just be a hop in the car and go race kind of racing game online.

If this is the "incorrect direction" then I am sorry I will ask somebody else for direction's. It always bugs me when people gripe about not being able to use NOS. What racing series uses NOS in their cars? Other than drag racing? I could see banana peels & rockets in games as much as NOS.

well i could go back to f1 and my wheel and hop in play with kers drs and fuel but just fps players want rpg characteristics i want that in racers, like the bar grand turismo, shift, maybe forza hop in is boring after awhile unless theres more to do then gas break shift repeat, options people options... have the fun is collecting and upgrading tuning painting etc this is underlooked, i want a game thanks not lazyness also if you dont like it but have nothing to actually say then go cry somewhere else lol let me cry here in peace haha be a better game with more opts just that simple

da24 said:
want money in career simple wake up girls
Why? You know of course you cannot print out they money. Right? You can't print out money can you? If you can please, PLEASE show me how to do it!

I've played 9 seconds of career mode. Not interested. Hop in and drive please.
Another donkey that can go play grid 2 .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No need to be rude to people !

I have no interest in career either and agree with purple that career stuff (ie repairs/managing money etc) should be kept out of online.  Most people I know just want to get in and race.

If this makes me a donkey then I'll be Eeyore from Whinney the Poo - he's cute lol !

da24 said:
want money in career simple wake up girls
Go play gran turismo if you want money , leave this forum we don't need negativity.
Now I could be wrong but isnt your reply, negativity? 

Then you call me a  Donkey?  A personal Insult.  Directed at me, and not at what I posted.  Im offended by this.  I trust CM will be taking the appropriate action.  

As for what you said.......Why do I need to play career? 

Are you assuming that my skill level is the same as yours? 

Well sorry, Im waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better.  I dont need to play career mode, I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO RACE. 

Why should I play grid 2? Ive played it for a year. I was one of the fastest people on that game. Xbox wise. 

What platform do you play on?  

If its Xbox, whats your gamertag? 

:(|) :o3 :@) 3:-O ~:> :D >:)

da24 said:

I think Need for Speed caters for what you are after, go play that.