Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wheel + controller

Need the ability to use controller at the same time as a wheel for convenience. I use a thrustmaster TX with a custom sparco full size race wheel so I have no buttons . I am forced to undo my wheel and put the standard wheel on between every race . You have given famous YouTuber slap train a pre release copy for console and his one wish was the same .. do you not listen to your own fans used as promotion?

madwak said:
I can already use both my wheel and controller - ps4 & t300rs.
I have the same setup and i can't do that. Even during replays, if i pause to make screenshot i can't control the camera withe controller

Have you tried adding the seat sliders etc to the controller in the setup menu? You just cursor down the list with your wheel then press x on the wheel and then the button on your controller that you want to use? Works fine for me ;-)

My controller doesn't work either when my wheel is connected T300/T150 and i have tried everything to get it to work it's a pain having to use the wheel to navigate the menu's .

Good to hear that on ps4 it is not an issue this must mean they are working it out .. pleased with the game so far though .. puts other rally titles to shame . Thank you codemasters