Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Option to hide league event/stage times until every member has put a time in, read description below

A way to stop PC/Xbox One/PS4 league drivers seeing other drivers stage times until after the stage is complete, reason being, if you notice previous drivers times are not so good, all you have to do is take it easy on the stage and not go for it as much, just to put a time that will beat them, would be so much better not to see other participants times until after every driver has put in a time, can we have a option added to league setup for this ? cheers 

No
 Because hundreds of people could be doing those events afterwards and smoke your time. If your not giving it everything you have all the time, then what's the point of even playing?

It's for friends leagues we want it for, and i mean just to have the option, like we do for restarts and checkpoint"s etc

I still don't see the point. So what if you see the times? I'd rather go all out and crush someone's time by 10+ seconds, vs. Just driving miss Daisy and bearing him by 2 seconds. 

Some may, but everyone i have mentioned this to, wants them hidden(makes the rally stages soooo much more intense, as you dont know if the drive out of your skin with the chance of making a mistake, or drive conservative just to put a time in), as most drivers want to win, so if they see previous times are conservative, there just take it easy to get the win, then there aint a chance to roll there car etc, i only mean league times, all the other times in like career stay shown, its only a option we want anyway, so you can keep times shown exactly as it is now, or hide them if your league wants that.