Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wild life on track .

Loving this game ! I just saw a moose or dear run across the track , how many different types of animals are there in this game ? and where are they ? Are they random or only on specific tracks and in certain areas ? I've been playing for a while and only see one animal !

Seriously there's animals running across track that is just great :). I will be keeping an eye out now what track was you on when you saw the wildlife . 

There's an animal in Wales, Finland, Sweden, and Germany. I haven't seen any and Greece, and I'm fairly certain there isn't any in Monte. See if you can spot them all, they don't show up often.  ;)

Also watch out for the random rock that occasionally shows up on stage.

I've also seen some occasional lost rocks try to take ages to cross the road, usually on night stages in Wales, poor rocks don't know what hit them, oh wait I know, my 205 T16 got lauched off such a rock, I crashed, burned and died.

i swear on Dyffryn Afon they added a flamingo on first section on right hand side.i keep spotting it out corner my eye :D

I swear I've seen a naked and drunk Norwegian running across the road in Sweden ;)

i thought i saw a snake cross the road at Boulder Park on Pikes Peak, but i now believe it was the shadow of the drone crossing my path

I swear I've once seen something dark rushing over the street in a snow section of Monte at night. Couldn't see what it was, sadly, and never saw it again.

Next time somebody see's some wildlife can you please attempt to run it down to see what happens, Codemasters should be giving us a time bonus for kill's.

bogani said:

I swear I've seen a naked and drunk Norwegian running across the road in Sweden ;)

Oh you must be Solberg in disguise!!

BadD0g said:
There's an animal in Wales, Finland, Sweden, and Germany. I haven't seen any and Greece, and I'm fairly certain there isn't any in Monte. See if you can spot them all, they don't show up often.  ;)

Also watch out for the random rock that occasionally shows up on stage.
im pretty sure theres a lizard in greece, ive seen a small lizard in greece and a deer on the flugzeugring in germany.

Haven't seen any.. And played quite allot allready. Is this some joke? Or is there really wildlife?

V8SC said:
Next time somebody see's some wildlife can you please attempt to run it down to see what happens, Codemasters should be giving us a time bonus for kill's.
I need some time bonuses to compensate for all the penalties I'm getting for mowing down spectators...

There are different animals in different countries:
- Wales - fox and rock
- Germany - deer and fox
- Finland - squirrels

My advise is to be mindful of the rock. That small beast is more dangerous than you may think.

- Wales - fox and rock
- Germany - deer and fox
- Finland - squirrels

My advise is to be mindful of the rock. That small beast is more dangerous than you may think.
It bites tyres off the rims.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/27821/feature-we-want-more-bugs-the-real-ones-not-errors

Lagoa86 said:
Haven't seen any.. And played quite allot allready. Is this some joke? Or is there really wildlife?
Yes, I've seen a fox, a deer and a squirrel on several stages.

PaloSamo said:
- Wales - fox and rock
- Germany - deer and fox
- Finland - squirrels

My experience has been on a... different sphere. As in stratosphere level xD

PaloSamo said:
- Wales - fox and rock
- Germany - deer and fox
- Finland - squirrels

My experience has been on a... different sphere. As in stratosphere level xD
Same here, it also eats front bumpers.

- Wales - fox and rock
- Germany - deer and fox
- Finland - squirrels

Thought the rock was a silly joke, until today when i met it, its not a joke, totally trashed a great run..