Sign in to follow this  

What car is this?

I saw this car at the World Of Speed Museum. I read a little about it but I forgot the name. Its driving my crazy. Can someone tell me the name please. Its the car in front.

No trouble bud, that museum looks fantastic :) Last time I went to one I found this room heh. There was tons more too, including a 2008 Renault F1 car, and the 2011 #7 Peugeot WEC car :) 

@RevolvingPrawn
That looks amazing!!! The museum I went to didn't have any F1 cars but it was a really cool display. I would defiantly go again. They had an Indy simulator there and I had a great time on it. You sit in a real open wheel car and the wheel has force feedback.

That looks cool guys! btw am I the only one who thought this thread was a quiz thread when I saw the title? :p

mike96 said:
That looks cool guys! btw am I the only one who thought this thread was a quiz thread when I saw the title? :p
Yep i did lol

@RevolvingPrawn
That looks amazing!!! The museum I went to didn't have any F1 cars but it was a really cool display. I would defiantly go again. They had an Indy simulator there and I had a great time on it. You sit in a real open wheel car and the wheel has force feedback.
That simulator sounds badass! The only thing that came close at the one I went to was you could pay 5 to sit in Schumacher's 1996 Ferrari and have your photo taken. I'd love to go again and see what they've added in the 4 years since I was there, but I live a few hundred miles away and it's in a different country lol :p 

Is'nt their already a car quiz thread already here?

No trouble bud, that museum looks fantastic :) Last time I went to one I found this room heh. There was tons more too, including a 2008 Renault F1 car, and the 2011 #7 Peugeot WEC car :) 

Yeah I saw Prost's Williams in which he won his last title in the Hampshire museum it was cool to see it up close

Thats funny that you guys thought it was a quiz. I guess I should have made it more clear. I'm glad that these museums exist.

Thats funny that you guys thought it was a quiz. I guess I should have made it more clear. I'm glad that these museums exist.
Thats because there is a thread with the same name that is a quiz ;)

@RevolvingPrawn
That simulator sounds badass! The only thing that came close at the one I went to was you could pay 5 to sit in Schumacher's 1996 Ferrari and have your photo taken. I'd love to go again and see what they've added in the 4 years since I was there, but I live a few hundred miles away and it's in a different country lol :p 

Is'nt their already a car quiz thread already here?
Not that I'm aware of I know of the guess the corner thread but as far as I know that's the only one I think.