Sign in to follow this  

Major major flaw needs to be fixed...

Major major flaw needs to be fixed, even when i setup a league without restarts or checkpoints, if you like put in a crap time and cant restart stage, all you have to do is pm @Hatward with the details, one of the people in my league told me about this, this flaw needs fixing surely.

Well, before they fixed that bug, they could fix the restart event bug. At least for me, you need to start the whole event from start. So its not as bad as it could be (meaning restart stage).

deffo needs fixing, you dont start the whole event again, only the stage you put a crap time in, i am not on about save and quit, there aint even a option to save and quit once a event has started, only retire.

Well I have option "save and quit" active? So if you get terminal damage, just press menu, save and quit and start the event from the beginning.

Closing game down is different to just save and quitting, and you only have save and quit if you have stage restarts enabled, and we dont in our league.

pm @Hatward with yopur information, stop posting it on the forum as all you are doing is teaching more people about the glitch otherwise.

Thread closed