Jump to content Jump to content

Multiplayer/Racenet

rtsg0d

So I can't seem to log in to racenet on any of my games anymore since GRID AS has been released. I can access racenet on my browser, but while in game it never connects. I still can play Multiplayer in F1 2013, but can't do the racenet challenges. I've tried relinking my steam account. I've created a new account and linked my steam to that. I even tried to access racenet in game with it unlinked in hopes it would ask for login info. Nothings worked. I'd really like to play online with Grid AS.

rtsg0d sagte:
So kann ich nicht scheinen sich einloggen um Racenet auf jedem meiner Spiele mehr, da GRID AS wurde veröffentlicht. Ich kann Racenet in meinem Browser zugreifen, aber während des Spiels nie verbindet. Ich kann mich noch Multiplayer in F1 2013 gespielt, kann aber die Racenet Herausforderungen nicht. Ich habe versucht, meine Neuverknüpfung Dampf-Konto. Ich habe ein neues Konto erstellt und verknüpft, dass mein Dampf auf. Ich habe sogar versucht Racenet im Spiel mit ihm verknüpfte, in der Hoffnung, es wäre für die Login-Infos fragen zugreifen. Nothings gearbeitet. Ich möchte wirklich, um online mit Grid AS spielen.

hey ich habe leider auch das selbe problem!gibt es dazu mitterweile schon eine lösung

rtsg0d said:
So I can't seem to log in to racenet on any of my games anymore since GRID AS has been released. I can access racenet on my browser, but while in game it never connects. I still can play Multiplayer in F1 2013, but can't do the racenet challenges. I've tried relinking my steam account. I've created a new account and linked my steam to that. I even tried to access racenet in game with it unlinked in hopes it would ask for login info. Nothings worked. I'd really like to play online with Grid AS.
For me, and many people, Grid 2 and F1 still connect and can play Racenet events (standard online doesn´t require RaceNet accout), but the only thing that "works" in PSN and i read that in Steam too, is to create a new steam or PSN account and a NEW Racenet account,link the new PSN or Steam account in the new RaceNet account and then AS will ask you for the account and a menu to put the name and password of the RaceNet account. (Obviously all progress in RaceNet is lost with the new account, so i did this desperate only to test things and see what is failed).

This is totally dumb but i did just to probe that AS doesn´t connect for many people with the account we were using; is an AS failure that i have no idea why is happening but some related to server or migrate should corrupted the sign only with AS.

The strange thing is that you can´t play with the other games....

Anyway, i´m sick of this because is the part, RaceNet challenges, clubs and so on.. that makes me play a lot ahd what i like more than any other thing in these games. I hope they fix as soon as possible, like the corrupted save games issue, i think that these two issues are the most important and urgent to fix.

Salute.