Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 Force Feedback Bug? T300 has terrible FFB!

My10

I am a t150 user. What I really miss is some form of auto centering of the wheel. Since on ps4 we have no option to activate this via the wheel's control panel like on pc. 
It is a real pain to get the car driving straight now after heavy wheel corrections. Normally the wheel should straighten itself when you let it go which it doesn't at the moment.
  • 2 weeks later...
Have been patient - getting the feeling like this is being ignored now. It was said that this was being looked at as a priority, yet no mention of it in any patch notes or the recent road book. I don't like to be all negative in posts, and like to think this is being worked on, but I do think it's getting to be really poor show how much this is being seemingly overlooked. Racenet they were all over, why can't they just let us know what's going on with this? 
They did say and I quote: 
While this list is by no means everything we’re working on, here’s a taste of what you can expect from the next patch"

I'm still concerned that the Force Feedback issue was not at least mentioned considering the T300 is a pretty popular wheel and there have been a lot of complaints. If  I was not fortunate to have a PS4 and an Xbone I would be really pissed off. I'm  still a little pissed off that I had to run out  the next day and buy another copy so I could play it on the Xbone with proper strong FFB. My PS4 copy is gathering dust it's unplayable with no Force Feedback. This should have been addressed within the first 2 weeks.
Personally I think they totally misjudge the impact of this bug. From the Dirt Rally ps4 customers, the ones that own a t300rs are definitely race/rally simulator fans. Therefor they form a big part, if not all, of the core of the Dirt Rally ps4 customers. You might compare it to the chanting football fans in a stadium. It's about 15% of the supporters, but boy do they have an impact on the rest of the crowd. This is all written under the assumption that nobody seems to care that we haven't been able to enjoy a single day with this game. We assume this because we don't get any reactions. And when we finally do, it states, and I quote: " I don't know yet".  
After 7 weeks, the one and only person we have to rely on, leaves us standing in the blistering cold, spitting in our face, slamming the door on any last hope that may had survived.

But I 'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding and this fix will be released within the first patch. 

Archived