Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1) Born To Run achievement

Just to give a little heads by mentioning that there is a little blip with this achievement.

If you're doing it by attempting to win the Masters rally championship then for it to unlock you MUST finish all 6 rallies - even if you have accumulated enough points before you get to the last rally. I found out the hard way that retiring the 6th rally (because I didn't need to run it) doesn't unlock the achievement.

I can also confirm that repeating the series in it's entirety does unlock the 100g achievement - providing you win :)

You really need to be careful with CM's Achievement/Trophies, the requirements are very vague indeed and most need some sort of clarification... It would be nice to see a complete breakdown of what exactly are the parameters for the Achievement/Trophy to pop... any comments CM? It should be fairly simple...

Haha, yeah I agree. I spent almost 2 hours driving around in what I thought was headcam view to unlock the "I am 5%" achievement - only to find out that cockpit view is actually headcam.. What a pudding I am.

turbopaws said:
Haha, yeah I agree. I spent almost 2 hours driving around in what I thought was headcam view to unlock the "I am 5%" achievement - only to find out that cockpit view is actually headcam.. What a pudding I am.
so you drove about in what you thought was headcam for 2 hours lol im guessing you assumed the drivers head was either A ) Resting on the dash squashed against the windscreen or B ) A decapited head mounted on the bonnet. Think calling yourself a pudding is a disservice to the puddings in the world lol :p I will confess that the description of that achievement/trophy does need renaming to cockpit cam or something