Jump to content Jump to content

Dirt Rally doesn't save my time

atonium83

Hello guys, since few days I've got a very annoying bug.... The game don't same ALL my times in stages... For example, on this screen I've done 02:52.909  on Dyffryn Afon with the Polo, but on the leaderboard you can see that the game keep my old record... this is the same for all stages... Thank you for your answers.

• 2 weeks later...
No ideas ?                                                                                                                                                                           
i've had this kind of problem when I haven't been connected to racenet.
If racenet disconnects during my session, any PB times / career progress made after this point is lost when I exit the game.
I've once driven the last 10 stages on a 12 stage career event only to find all my progress was lost because i wasn't connected.... :'(

perhaps try double checking you can access online events etc, and if you can, try running a stage and seeing if your problem still persists?
atonium83 said:
I've checked this many times but I'm always connected to Racenet... To today I've installed another time the game but the problem still here...
When you reinstalled the game, did you delete the DiRT Rally folder from steam files? I had this problem early on and also a similar problem in GRID Autosport. 
When I just uninstalled via Steam (as in "Delete Local Content"), it left some of the corrupted files in the Steam games folder. I had to delete those (or just the whole folder), and download everything anew, after that everything workend fine. 
So if you didn't do that, I would suggest you try that 

Archived