Sign in to follow this  

Update??

sucr4m said:
he posted that before the patchnotes were released. Which i have to say, are quiet disappointing :/
My bad,I didn't check the timestamp.
sucr4m said:
he posted that before the patchnotes were released. Which i have to say, are quiet disappointing :/

Ah- this may explain why my 3 career mode flashbacks disappeared, anyway I continued the seasons without them and had to restart a couple of races but found I it more satisfying to complete events without the flashbacks so they are staying off.

i found this on steam's forums : 

PC Patch - 3rd July
Yesterday we released a patch for GRID Autosport that fixes a number of issues. Apologies for the delay in releasing these, moving forward we're putting in place a system that will ensure all patch notes are made public prior to the patch going live.

Controller Fix - Improved compatibility of Speedlink Darkfire Racing Wheel when using the latest available drivers.
Controller Fix - Resolved instances of players being able to assign incorrect settings on wheel controllers.
Nvidia SLI Fix - Resolved instances of certain SLI configurations causing particle smoke to flicker.
Physics Fix - Fixed rare instances of missing physics on detached pieces of vehicle bodywork.
Graphical Fix - (DX10) - Resolved DirectX10 compatibility issues which caused particle rendering issues on certain PC configurations.
AMD Eyefinity Fix - Improved Eyefinity compatibility within cockpit cams when using the 3X1 configuration.
Nvidia 3D VISION Surround Fix - Improved 3D Vision Surround compatibility within cockpit cams when using a triple monitor configuration.
UI Fix - (Splitscreen) - Fixed instances of the UI displaying incorrect vehicle information.
UI Fix - Fixed messaging errors when controllers are disconnected.
Audio Fix - (Splitscreen) - Fixed irregular instances of music cutting out for certain players as eliminations take place.
Online Fix - (Customisation) - Resolved instances of customised wheels not appearing correctly for certain vehicle types.
Online Fix - (Playlist) - Fixed sporadic instances of players transitioning from Endurance to a Race/Time Attack mode then receiving an incorrect UI menu on the voting screen.
Online Fix - Fixed messaging issue to inform a player they have been promoted to Lobby Host.
Online Fix - (Custom Cup) - Improved online search messaging regarding max player slots available for online gameplay.
Online Fix – Fixed UI messaging issues in relation to party members not returning to the party lobby.
Art Fix - Resolved vehicle art issues which irregularly caused front bumper parts to not buckle when damaged.