Sign in to follow this  

Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014

So did any forum members go? I know at least one DiRT team member did.

It was my first time at this event, and WOW what a mouth watering selection of cars that were on display, and indeed in action up the famous hill climb. Never have I seen such a vast array of cars and bikes from all types of motorsport. Absolutely incredible. If you're thinking about going, then just go, you will not regret it!

Here's a highlights video from me from the Sunday

http://youtu.be/pwGYmmehJ-c

I didn't go, but I'm pretty sure there's something on ITV tonight at 8 about Goodwood
Sadly not, the Tour de France is on from 7:30pm :(
Oops, my bad! It's on next Thursday at 8 on ITV4 :) Plus there's a Goodwood show named "Cars of the Future" on the night before at the same time, same channel.

I watched the Sky coverage of Goodwood, was pretty decent with the F1 team behind it compared to previous years. 

Yeah, same as Luke. 2 hours of interviews, cars and a lot of Johnny Herbert...

I was there! Only did the one day (Saturday) this year, but got there very early and left just before 8. Would preferred to have done two days, but the ticket price ruled that out. 

A lot of car shows get very repetitive, but this was my eighth Festival of Speed and I have every intention of being there again next year! There are so many cool cars to look at, plenty of surprises and the rally stage (which is the best bit of the Festival in my opinion).

PS: Cracking video Luke! 

Forgive the double post, but one shot from the weekend:

Loeb on the attack on the Forest Rally Stage. 

Cheers Luke! I was having a lazy day with the camera, quite glad the moment I decided to take it out of my bag was just before Loeb came flying by!

All my pictures are here: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/22961613@N06/

The Loeb shot is all I've uploaded from Goodwood so far though: I only took about 10 pictures over the course of the whole day!