Sign in to follow this  

Team Meeting - 04/05/2016

The reason I put none up is because I wouldn't have been able to tell you anything from them. Having taken your feedback on board from this thread, I decided not to put anything up.

What I can tell you is that it's almost here, and it really won't be long!

The reason I put none up is because I wouldn't have been able to tell you anything from them. Having taken your feedback on board from this thread, I decided not to put anything up.

For the next time, I suggest to inform that there won't be a team meeting post. It's good that you didn't post anything if there aren't any news but I assume many people were refreshing this forum last night and were disappointed when there wasn't a new team meeting post. In a long run, it might annoy people.. :p  

If nothing else, tell us it will be in this month?

@jennyannem
So please answer me only this question.
I really don't understand this.
If you can say that it really won't be long why can't you say a date? Or at least a week where we get news?
I know there is something to be signed off by FOM etc and I'm sure there is a simple answer to the question, but why don't you tell us?

Battlefield did it they had a exact date for news and even NHL17 where you also have to sign off things had a clear date for news?
I just want to have a great game but you said you will work more with community together, but there was only the survey and we have no resulsts of it yet.

Are you allowed to give a time frame? If not then please let us know and it'll be fair enough. 

Tomi1997 said:

Are you allowed to give a time frame? If not then please let us know and it'll be fair enough. 
It's not a case of being 'allowed to', but at the moment I can't be specific. We're not talking a very long time though, I'll put it to you in those terms  ;)

It's not a case of being 'allowed to', but at the moment I can't be specific. We're not talking a very long time though, I'll put it to you in those terms  ;)
ETA?? Timeframe??

Tomi1997 said:

Give us a ETA please

Tomi1997 said:

How long to we need to wait news.You and BritPoint said in March that news will come "Soon".We just want some news ,it won't need to be trailer just relase date or some news like New gamemodes.Were not happy.Other game developers tell 9 months before they relase game some news and even trailer(what are yearly games)

Tomi1997 said:

How long to we need to wait news.You and BritPoint said in March that news will come "Soon".We just want some news ,it won't need to be trailer just relase date or some news like New gamemodes.Were not happy.Other game developers tell 9 months before they relase game some news and even trailer(what are yearly games)
Again blame the bloody fom gosh

Dboyking1 said:
Tomi1997 said:

Again blame the bloody fom gosh
Indeed she can't asy anything until her bosses tell her she can so get off her back people and just find something else to do until she does  She'll let us know when she can.

Probably this year F1 2016 will not come out....probably they are making a good F1 2017 for the nex year.

@jennyannem  would you be able to tell us if Max will be in the Red Bull or also.. soon  :D 
it will be man its not that hard to change it xD they are not such stupid to leave him in the torro rosso...

Hi,
Thanks Jennyannem for the posts.
But again i'am sorry i really don't understand the Codemasters communication for this game.
Sony will gave us  in 8 minutes some news about a game schedule in november !!! ;)
please, give us some news about our F1 game.
Thanks per advance

@jennyannem  would you be able to tell us if Max will be in the Red Bull or also.. soon  :D 
it will be man its not that hard to change it xD they are not such stupid to leave him in the torro rosso...
I'm not going to assume anything lol

Agreed I think it's safe not to either because CM have to take things from Melbourne unless otherwise stated I believe and Max didn't switch until the last race mid season changes aren't usually accounted for in the license so someone is likely going to have to mod this if they want it badly enough I think.  Not that it bothers me too much but still.

Hello,

Already I want to thank all the team Codemasers on maintaining the license of F1, by cons I want to emphasize several points that I have a problem with this licence

First: Why the forum remains eternally in this BETA is a detail but it is a sign of lack of commitment or persons who handles this important part of the communication with these clients.

Second point: The incessant changes of contact persons in this forum is annoying for members and gives a negative signal to the company's customer relationships.

Point three: I have more post comments for a very long time on this forum and I did not buy the last two games of F1 because I completely lost confidence in the company that instead of reassuring those customers the community and gives answers that are not really so.

Point four: The sometimes very harsh comments met in the forum but also in some video and comments on several website does not give a perfect image to the company and its license, which I regret and Codemasters continually gives excuses on the part of the license with the FOM that prevents them to provide information but also to improve its products, I find this totally unsuitable and unacceptable behavior towards the customer that sustain the company a minimum of honesty be desirable I convinced that your customers are legions will be happy to help you by all means available to support you and I belong!

Point five: The organization of the beta test and the survey is a great idea from you and I wish that it continues and intensifies, I'm all for it but organized such a test with the invitation of several youtuber does absolutely nothing if they can not communicate their real impressions of the game and the feature.

I explain it is as if you go to a restaurant and your friends ask you what you said and to answer only say that the restaurant is stunning but that's for you to discover why this is silly and uninteresting.

I follows from the beginning the series of F1 but year after year I do not understand the way and the decisions of Codemasters, you are constantly on the defensive and up frankly meet your customers continue to give the same answers year after year I just understand this attitude towards your fans.

I give you an appointment after the release of F1 2016 and assure you that I would not buy your games before you analyze the comments and test different stakeholders other than Codemasters messages that are irrelevant at least for the time and for many years.

Sorry for my englich.
Falcon444

Wow some of the comments on here are unreal, some of you need to get a life,  news will come out wen it comes out who gives a donkey if we get information tomorrow or a week before the game comes out all that matters is how the game turns out , I find it hilarious that Jenny hasn't given any news yet just to see how most people on here cry like baby's wen its obvious she can't give the information that everyone wants to here. Chill out people you will get information SOON :smiley:

Can't we have updates like: "Today we sent some footage to FOM to approve, now we're waiting them to sign so we can show to you." - as you can see, it's possible to tell us how things are running over there without saying stuff that you're not allowed to..

also have you lot forgot there were youtubers that had to sign a nda and we also do not know when the youtubers will be allowed to say something about the game. as soneone else said news will be posted when its flipping ready so chill

Fix this kicking shit b4 you bring out new game..or its pointless.2015 is kicking people out of game..so new game comes out and its bugged from the start..but you don't care at all or it would have been fixed.but its not is it

@jennyannem could you at least update the team meeting announcement to show some courtesy and let fans know that this is what was discussed in the team meeting on Wednesday, or that you are not able to disclose any info at the moment, but there will be news dropping soon, this would show the community that you are still active on this forum