Sign in to follow this  

Team Meeting - 04/05/2016

Team Meeting

As a lot of you know by now, today was our team meeting. For those who don’t know, we have a team meeting every other week, where we all get together and update each other on where we all are. Usually, these are held in our studio in Birmingham, but today we were in our Southam HQ.

There’s a LOT of really exciting things going on at Codemasters at the moment, and all of today’s meeting has been dominated by one main topic, though I can’t tell you what, you can probably take a good guess what it may involve ;). All I can say is, it’s coming and I know you’ll love it!

Secondly, I am going away for a week. I'll probably still be around as I can never drag myself away anyway!

I really hope so !!!

I want to play F1 2016 :)

Thanks for the post and have a good holiday ! B)

Best Regards

There’s a LOT of really exciting things going on at Codemasters at the moment, and all of today’s meeting has been dominated by one main topic, though I can’t tell you what, you can probably take a good guess what it may involve ;).

Was it Indian food? I bet it was Indian food.

I don't even mind if we don't see it till September. It's just ridiculous that they haven't told us anything since the beta test in MARCH!

Yh so i was right about what their discussing, if nothing comes out before a few days after the next team meeting then i think September realease 

I'm guessing F1 2016 will be released in September and we'll get to drive on the new Baku Street Circuit 3 months after the actual race.

I think I am more or less a positive guy and haven't been complaining about a lack of information on F1 2016 but this is getting ridicilous. If you don't have news, don't post a Team meeting. Just tell that "there will not be a team meeting post this week because we are talking about F1 2016 and can't tell you anything."

At the same time, it's getting funny because people who were invited to the beta test have told that you are trying to be more open about game progress et in the future but keep on telling us the same "it's coming" week after week. 

Next time, please tell at least that "there will not be news about F1 2016 in May". It's more simple that way and that way community would even be pleasantly surprised if there would still be some news later in May. It's a win-win for you in this situation when people are hoping for news and never getting anything.

.......seriously please stop doing these team meeting reports.......there pointless.......so we waited another 2 weeks to be told you had a meeting in southam or somewhere,anybody actually care about that???...anyone????.....hmmm didnt think so and secondly your having a week away.........it would be better not to insult the ppl who pay your wage by doing nothing than by patronising us with a pathetic excuse of consumer interaction. infact might even boycott the game altogether this year after the really dire fortnightly "reports" which honestly are a big foxtrot yankee to us buyers

is this a joke what written word here? This is deeply disappointed by Codemasters no respect for you racing fans incredibly

how many more times? FOM and NDA. so blame them not Codemasters for lack of news, play a different game while waiting and until the nda up just wait. nothing we can do about it (and it not the only game under a hush called gran tursimo sport)

Wow...I'm beginning to think you guys DO NOT have any team meetings. You just post this nonsense jargon to make us think you guys are actually working. But in fact, we all know the real answer to that.  In fact you guys probably don't even have a new HQ.  You folks are probably working out of a tent in Sherwood Forest. I think the only way to get some real info on the game is to invite those YouTubers over to my house, feed them bbq , get them all liquored up and have them spill the beans.  

Personally I don't mind if the game is delayed/released later if it works properly but all this silence is making me uneasy codies reverting to type does not inspire me with confidence for a unbroken game.Still they may surprise us all maybe the magical mystery topic was to do with having an open beta which lets face it is a necessity with most games these days,we can but live in hope.

The more they say soon the more i think the game won't be out till september or October. Which is fine cause I wont buy till march of next year. That way I can get it for cheaper and mod it to the 2017 standards/season. Thanks codemasters(was hoping for a july release but money saved I see)

coolieboy said:
Wow...I'm beginning to think you guys DO NOT have any team meetings. You just post this nonsense jargon to make us think you guys are actually working. But in fact, we all know the real answer to that.  In fact you guys probably don't even have a new HQ.  You folks are probably working out of a tent in Sherwood Forest. I think the only way to get some real info on the game is to invite those YouTubers over to my house, feed them bbq , get them all liquored up and have them spill the beans.  
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7bPzdbnmo

coolieboy said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7bPzdbnmo
Great Banter

Team Meeting

As a lot of you know by now, today was our team meeting. For those who don’t know, we have a team meeting every other week, where we all get together and update each other on where we all are. Usually, these are held in our studio in Birmingham, but today we were in our Southam HQ.

There’s a LOT of really exciting things going on at Codemasters at the moment, and all of today’s meeting has been dominated by one main topic, though I can’t tell you what, you can probably take a good guess what it may involve ;). All I can say is, it’s coming and I know you’ll love it!

Secondly, I am going away for a week. I'll probably still be around as I can never drag myself away anyway!

so basically you waited 2 week to write this which is totally pointless  survey results?  I really can't see why your holding these results back . it will take you a few hours to calculated the results maybe another hour doing a write up for it so what is taking you so long to present us with these results